Chapter 14

Randy's POV

Brie is trying and thats why i love her. She is trying to win Alanna over n i think thats perfect.. i was gonna call some of her friends but just a few were allowed to stay. I went downstairs and Brie was in a sports bra and sweats cleaning some things.

R: BRIE!!!!!
B: babe what im right here
R: why are you like that Alanna is here!!!
B: no she is with Nikki. She likes her better than me and Nicole took her to the park for a while while i got things ready here.
R: ohh ok n well i was putting things away so that the kids wouldnt brake anything but im done now what do you need??
B: are you gonna have beer here?!?
R: well yea!!
B: well go but some then n bring some meat too
R: ok well

(at the store)

I was walking around n this lady was starring at me n she had a hoodie so i couldnt really see her face. I tried ignoring it but she then threw a water bottle at me and started to run n i chased after her and she started laughing and it ended up being Maryse.

R: wth
M: im sorry i just couldnt help it
R: i thought you were a stalker
M: no honey ily but not enough to stalk you
R: well you should i mean im your best friens
M: EXACTLY.. i dont like you that much
R: hahahaha well to bad your stuck with me.. hei come to my house in a while were having a get together with everybody n i have Alanna with me.
M: mmmm...maybe kuz then i have to cancel on a date i have
R: omg your finally realizing that miz isnt worth it!!!
M: yes anyways ill see if i can ditch out kuz i really dont like the guy
R: well hope to see you there ..HONEY!!!
M: omg stop you know i HATE that word
R: ik hahahaha later

(later that day)

Brie's POV

we were all enjoying ourselves and i was TOTALLY fine with Randy inviting Maryse and Alanna was starting to like me but then Randy n Maryse started to get to close n im not feeling well about this one.. i meam i wouldnt get jelous if them until now that shes single.... they are REALLY close and have so many things in common while me n Randy probably have like five tops.

B: babe come
R: hold on im here with my honey talking
M: omg i will slap you!!

I cant beleive he just ignored me for her.. i wasnt gonna let it get to my head tho i mean we did invite everybody to have fun so thats what imma go do ... with Fandango