★『5』★

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞f̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞

.
..
...
....
.
..
...
....
.
..
...

█▓▒░𝚅2░▒▓█

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ C̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞p̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞!

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: [Name {Middle} Last]
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 20-25
𝐉𝐨𝐛/𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Delivery man
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: {Describe how you/oc look}
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞: A young person who falls into the new story of Monkey king, accompanied by [Cousin] and some friends.

Do you want to proceed with the story?

Yes.       <
No.        

Option has been selected.

̲N̲̲o̲̲w̲ ̲l̲̲o̲a̲̲d̲̲i̲̲n̲̲g̲...

✴.·'¯'·.·★✩𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.✩★·.·'¯'·.✴

You sighed as you stared down at the cup of tea, your reflection was shown in the liquid. You worried and the confused face was clear as ice.

"So you're saying, you saw something you weren't supposed to see. Along the line like future sights?" [Cousin] sat next to you, laying their right arm on the counter.

"Y..yeah Like— I saw MK in the vision but I don't understand why suddenly this happened.." you explain to [Cousin] before sipping the tea.

"Well, what else did you see?" Tang asked as he put down his bowl of noodles, "I don't know.. gold and purple color.."

Tang Humm at your response seems to think to himself, "It might be a future vision—" He slurps his noodles "Like predicting what's going to happened."

You tilted your head at Tang words, "Maybe—" "Maybe they're just hallucinating." [Cousin] boldly states as they sips their cup of tea, You rolled your eyes as you side glare them.

"Joking." [Cousin] proceed to finish their tea.

You let out a sigh as you close your eyes looking down at the wooden surface counter.

"I'm back.." A familiar voice called out tiredly making you turn your head. "Welcome back kid, where you've been?" Pigsy asked turning away after turning off the stove.

"Uhh.. just training with Monkey King." Mk smiled, You stare at Mk with slight suspicion. You can't help but had a bad feelings about something, yet you couldn't get why.

You watch as MK went to the storage to get to his apartment. You stare at the storage door room before back at the wooden surface counter.

"You okay bro?" [Cousin] asked from besides you as they put down the now empty cup. "Yea... Yeah.. I'm okay" you smiled as you look at [Cousin] to reassure them.

They jus nods before getting up from their chair, "I think it's time for us to get back... C'mon" you nod as you got up from your own chair.

You bid the crew except Mk farewell before getting out of the shop along side [Cousin].