★『1』★

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞f̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞

.
..
...
....
.
..
...
....
.
..
...

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ C̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞p̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞!

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: [Name {Middle} Last]
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 20-25
𝐉𝐨𝐛/𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: un employed
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: {Describe how you/oc look}
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞: A young person who falls into the new story of Monkey king, accompanied by [Cousin] and some friends.

Do you want to proceed with the story?

Yes. <
No.

Option has been selected.

̲N̲̲o̲̲w̲ ̲l̲̲o̲a̲̲d̲̲i̲̲n̲̲g̲...

✴.·'¯'·.·★✩𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.✩★·.·'¯'·.✴

You were sitting down on a chair near the kitchen counter, in all honesty you didn't enter the building.. you were dragged in by none other than [Cousin].

You grumbled under your breath as they spoke with Pigsy about the job and possibly showing a poster about it, mofo looks like those old people who always forget things even after 2 seconds of being told. Can't blame em, I'm one of them.

You look around the room, it has nice decorations and not many complicated things. Assuming you thought it would be bigger than this, since you heard Pigsy's noodles was the best online noodles. Guess they invest more in the quality of the ingredients than the place itself.

It looks decent tho, two tables and 4 chairs, 2 for each table. A TV at the corner of the room, a small placement for chopsticks (i don't know what it's called please don't come after me:')), and a bunch of posters of noodles. Looking to your side you saw a picture of a Pig, looking back at [Cousin] and the chef of this place you assume it's the owner.

Not much different from the Chef, you don't know... Maybe he IS the boss. You look back at [Cousin] and see one of those waving cat things, you don't know what it's called but it's adorable.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎],"

You hover your attention towards [Cousin] with raised eyebrows, Please, Please I'm not hired.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍!"

Oh god, you shake your head as you groan hiding your face behind your hand. "𝙾𝚑 𝚌'𝚖𝚘𝚗! 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍! 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗.. 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚋." You glare at [Cousin] with an annoyed face as they rub the back of their neck.

"𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚋, 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚒𝚐𝚜𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜!" The pig demon that [Cousin] spoke to a few minutes ago turned his attention towards you.