✩══Prologue ══✩

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞f̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞

.
..
...
....
.
..
...
....
.
..
...

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ C̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞p̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞!

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: [Name {Middle} Last]
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 20-25
𝐉𝐨𝐛/𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: un employed
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: {Describe how you/oc look}
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞: A young person who falls into the new story of Monkey king, accompanied by [Cousin] and some friends.

Do you want to proceed with the story?

Yes.       <
No.        

Option has been selected.

̲N̲̲o̲̲w̲ ̲l̲̲o̲a̲̲d̲̲i̲̲n̲̲g̲...

✴.·'¯'·.·★✩𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.✩★·.·'¯'·.✴

You groan as you kept on hearing the unpleasant sounds, the beeping of the alarm in the morning was disturbing your sleep.

You looked at your bed stand, you annoyingly groaned as you reached towards your phone that was laying on top of the bed stand.

You look at your phone screen and turn off the alarm. You stare at it for a bit more second, great.. today is Monday. The most hateful day for a college student as yourself..

Sighing you put your phone down besides you on the bed. You stare up at the ceilings before sitting up. You're trying to fight the feeling of sleepiness, getting up you went inside the bathroom to do your stuff before hearing a soft knock from your room door.

Spitting out the toothpaste that's in your mouth before drinking water and spitting it out, you went towards your room door. You unlocked the door and opened it just to be met by your Cousin.

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐~.. 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙?" They asked with their gleeful smile and happy tone voice. "𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭.. 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦." You answered, your voice sounds slightly raspy.. probably because you don't really drink that much water.

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜." You hummed in response, "𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜." [Cousin] continued, they gave you a small wave before heading down the stairs towards the kitchen.

You yawn before closing your door and finally got dressed, geez you were talking to them only in your towel. Yet it's normal, sincerely they also always walk out the room with towels only.

You grabbed your phone from the bed and earphones from your bed stand top drawer. You pocket it in your pocket as you walk down the stairs, you look around the living room that was connected to the kitchen, the dining room was across it.