★『3』★

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞f̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞

.
..
...
....
.
..
...
....
.
..
...

L̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞d̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ C̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞p̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞!

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Y/n {M/n} L/n
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 20-25
𝐉𝐨𝐛/𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Delivery man
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: {Describe how you/oc look}
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞:  of Monkey king, accompanied by C/n and some friends.

Do you want to proceed with the story?

Yes.       <
No.        

Option has been selected.

̲N̲̲o̲̲w̲ ̲l̲̲o̲a̲̲d̲̲i̲̲n̲̲g̲...

✴.·´¯'·.·★✩𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.✩★·.·'¯´·.✴

Another day, another time passes by. Cleaning the table from previous customers was.. not great. But you'll get used to it, probably. Working in the Pigsy noodle shop these past couple days was not the best but also not the worst.

With a co-worker who's always late and never do half of the order by saying they're training or something, a hard headed pig boss who always scold you and MK like you both are a kid, a damn freeloader that haven't paid for days or even years if you say so, and this cute girl..

You groan as you wipe the table with the rag you were given by Pigsy. You stacked the bowl and picked it up before wiping their previous place. You walked towards the kitchen and placed all of the dishes in the sink.

It's near noon which means you still got time before your break was over. Yeah you cleaned the table in your break time, why? Because you got nothing to do.

You walked towards the counter and took out your phone to check for new messages. And surprise surprise you got one. You slide your finger down on the screen to see the message. It's from C/n. You click on the message as the screen then turns white and shows a frog PFP on top with your contact name of C/n.

Fr0g Lord🐸

> Hey Y/n you there?

> Hey dummy pick up the phone.

I'm here, what's up? <

> Aw man you're not dead:(

> Anyway, wanna hang out after work? Got sum to show you.

Whatever it is just send it here.<

But i swear if it's another frog you found-<

> It's not! Don't worry:)

> My dad call me telling me he came to my house today to drop off something for the both of us👀

Really? Did he tell you what it is?.<

> Nope! He said it's a surprise and we have to see it ourselves.

Awh.. party pooper. But yeah, well hang out first then check it out.<

> Sweet! See you later!