Shaking his head side to side, Suga takes a step forward to follow Tae behind but halts when he sees a red-headed man walking from the corner of his eyes.

"Is it who I think it is?" Suga mumbles to himself before following the red-haired man leaving Tae to shop alone in the Gucci store.

Suga secretly & stealthily follows the red-headed man from behind, hiding behind walls and ducking behind mall display banners. He sees the man enters a closed store at the far end of the mall. After waiting few minutes. Suga decides to enter the store as well.

Quietly and cautiously, Suga opens the store door and enters while scanning the area. The store is filled with cardboard boxes, children's clothes & toys. It looks like a shop for kids

"Huh? Why on earth would he want to come here?" Suga whispers to himself, knitting his eyebrows in confusion. Doubting if this red-haired man is the same man he thought he was.

"So you were the one following me, I should have known." A voice intoned from behind startling Suga.

"What the fck?! You scared me!" Suga blurts out in shock as he turns around and faces the red-head, who shrugs his shoulders with a smug look on his face.

"Anyway, I knew it was you! I can recognise your red mop of hair anywhere. Mind explaining to me what you are doing in a closed children's store?" Suga continues to speak, crossing his arms in front of his chest and squinting his eyes in suspicion at Jhope.

 Mind explaining to me what you are doing in a closed children's store?" Suga continues to speak, crossing his arms in front of his chest and squinting his eyes in suspicion at Jhope

"You don't even know what I'm doing here, yet you followed me anyway. Obsessed, are we?" Jhope mocks, playfully smirking at Suga.

"Me Obsessed with you? *scoff* No! Never." He rolls his eyes and continues, "I'm asking you again. You have two options, either, you tell me now, what you are doing here, or you tell me after I beat the shit out of you?!" Suga says in a threatening voice, cracking his knuckles ready to fight with Jhope.

"Hm.. How about I beat the you up and leave you here instead?" Jhope says with a menacing smirk before punching Suga in the stomach. Suga grunts in agony before punching Jhope back.

The two broke into a serious fight involving kicks, punches, and hits; their pain-filled grunts and hisses fill the store. The two fall on the ground and start chocking each other while rolling on the floor. Jhope heaving violently due to lack of oxygen, weakly grabs a nearby pole, and hits the black haired man in the head with it.

"Oww!!" Suga groans in pain, holding his head before falling unconscious in front of Jhope.

'Sorry for this kitten'

Jhope ties unconscious Suga with a rope and leaves him inside the store. He closes the store door but doesn't lock it for some reason.

Dusting his hands, Jhope hurries, hoping to exit the mall, when a blond man, holding Gucci shopping bags, bumps into him.