Yoongi was there with them on the hospital, yesterday, too so--

"What are you staring at?"

"U-uh--I--uhm--"

"Hyuuunggg!" Jimin whines immediately, adding a slap on Yoongi's thigh, "Don't scare him like that!"

Well yeah, Jungkook did miss a lot.

"Come here and sit on your chair now Jungkook-ah." Now that's his Hobi-hyung, "I'm sure our subject teacher would arrive anytime now."

Hobi, he must be the exception, cause he's still their dutiful class president.

"So Jungkook-ah, did grandpa convinced you to go to school today?"

"He didn't."

"Then it's Seokjin-hyung. What did Jin-hyung said?"

"Wait a minute, how'd you know that I'm going to school today?"

"Hey! I asked first!" Taehyung tried to protest but Jungkook shoved him to search the answer from his best friend.

"W-well, Jin-hyung told us!" Jimin says nervously, but even to his own ears he knew that, that's not enough information for Jungkook to be satisfied.

"What more did he tell you all?"

"Just that, in case you want to share more?" That's Yoongi, butting in to Jimin's rescue.

"W-well... no. I don't have anything more to share..."

"Great, cause our first sub teacher is here."

"Good day class..."

The first subject went too slow after that.

It's a discussion and Jungkook is not understanding anything cause he was just wondering where Seokjin and Namjoon must be at the time?

Are they out there beating other students again?

Did they cut class to eat outside?

Or did they sleep on an empty classroom? Did they eat outside?

"Pssst!"

"Pssssssst!"

"Oi Jungkook-ah?"

"What do you want again Taehyung-hyung?!"

"Stop looking outside and listen to the lesson, we have a quiz later!"

"Quiz?" He immediately fixed his posture and look straight at the blackboard, but still nothing is sinking in.

So it wasn't surprising when he got 2/20 on the quiz.

"Damn, that's embarrassing coming from the smarty of this section."

"Shut up Taehyung-hyung..."

"No, you can't speak to me like that anymore, my score is higher than yours! Bow down mortal!"

"What?!!" He looks up to argue with his Taehyung-hyung but the sight of Seokjin, standing in front of him while looking at his paper, shut him up.

"Y-you're here?"

"I've just arrived."

"Uh... y-yeah. Welcome back?"

A series of laughter erupts from that, shamelessly started by Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon.

So now Jungkook swears he wants to be eaten by the floor.

Cause what the fuck was that?!!

Welcome? Welcome? What do you mean welcome you stupid stupid carrot!