⁰⁰⁴・⁰⁰⁴・⁰⁰⁴

Start from the beginning

-

me and synai were just laying in my bed waiting for jamari to come.

dremoni came in my room mugging me.

" jamari here... i hope y'all don't be kissing because that's ew" he said making me mock him and mug him.

"well your face ew too so i see no issue" i said sticking my tongue out at him.

he rolled his eyes. "well don't come in my room and bother synai because she spending the night and is waiting for me to get back" i said putting my shoes on.

he rolled his eyes again. " don't front , i know you want a kissy kiss" i said teasing him.

" we was high bruh chill out, and we ain't even kiss" he said before walking back downstairs.

i turnt around seeing synai sleep, i kissed her forehead and left.

SYNAI PATRICE ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i sat up  seeing i was in lamonis room, i put my hand on my forehead because my head was hurting bad.

i got out of the bed and went downstairs seeing all these boys smoking in the living room.

" oh she fine" one boy said making some agree. " y'all chill out that's like my sister" quan said and i could tell by his tone he was mugging them.

" and that's lil dremoni anyway" quan said laughing.

i just got my water and went upstairs hearing somebody follow me.

i just ignored it and went in lamoni room plopping on her bed without closing the door.

low eyes dremoni stood in the door frame looking at me.

" yes?" i said kicking my feet. " you trynna come in my room wit me?" he said licking his lips.

he could see i was hesitating.
" please" his raspy deep voice made my heart flutter.

i held in my smile and just got off the bed and walked past him going to his room.

i sat on his bed and went on my phone knowing he was looking at me.

i put my hand out for the blunt and he handed it to me going on his phone. 

-
one hour later.

dremoni is playing the game in his chair  while i'm still in his bed.

i can tell i'm real high.

i gave him his blunt back and went in his bathroom connected to his room without closing the door.

he had a big mirror so i was taking some mirror pictures.

dremoni came in standing right behind me posing for the pictures.

we took some pictures until he turnt me to face him.

he was licking his lips looking me in my eyes.

he rapped his arms around my waist and i went in my phone looking at the pictures.

he walked with his hands around my waist making me walk backwards.

he sat on his gaming chair with his arms open licking his bottom lip.

i rapped my arms around his neck and he pulled my body onto him.

we was staring at each other until he licked his lips making me shyly put my head on his chest.

he was playing the game with us in the same position and i don't know how but i fell asleep.

-

"eww" i heard lamoni say from the door frame making me pick my head up.

i looked at dremoni knocked out. i tried to get up but he was holding me tight.

" uhm i cant move" i said looking at lamoni. when i looked back at him he was staring me dead in my face.

" let her go i gotta tell her about my date" lamoni said tapping her foot like she mickey mouse or something.

" tell her later" he said not taking his eyes off my lips.

lamoni was yelling at him til he finally let me go and he went downstairs.

i went in lamoni room and laid in her bed. " ew you got dremoni germs on you" she said gagging making me chuckle.

she got in the shower and got ready for bed. " ok so he was so nice like he paid for everything , he told me i was beautiful every five minutes like it was just perfect" she said getting in the bed making me smile as she told me more.