• chapter twenty-one: late night swim •

well I'm back with a new chapter, and it's a bit spicy :)

it's still not full on smut, because this story was kinda supposed to be a slowburn.. but yeah, I thought it would be a wasted opportunity if they hadn't done anything in the lake.
(don't be mad at the ending of this chapter tho pls)

smut warning!
(a bit) fingering

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

"Come with me" Ana said and took his hand. Joel looked up at her and got up from the fireplace. He watched her take off her shirt and walk to the lake.

She gave him a big grin and took a few steps into the lake.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, Anabella" he told her, but still followed her.

"Why? Everyone's sleeping" she replied and swam further in.

Joel sighed and swan towards her. Ana stopped in the middle of the lake, it wasn't that deep, she could stand and the water was up to her chest.

"It's nice, isn't it?" she asked him with a soft smile when he stood in front of her.

"Yeah, it's refreshing" he replied and studied her face. She was having fun right now, and that made him happy.

Ana went under the water once and when she dove back up, she brushed her hair back. Joel put his hand carefully on her cheek and noticed how she immediately leaned softly against it.

Small drops of water ran down her neck to her breasts, and he couldn't stop staring at her, "You're so beautiful" he whispered softly and gently stroked her cheek.

He noticed her breathing quickening as her chest started to heave up and down more. "Thank you Joel, you too" she replied and immediately blushed. Shit, why did she say that?

"Thank you" he replied with a chuckle and reduced the distance between their faces.

Ana gently placed her hand on his chest and looked up to him again. He was so close now, she could feel his breathing against her cheek. And she liked it, she liked the way he smells, the way he talks to her, and the way he is the most handsome man she ever met.

And only a few seconds later, he kissed her. It wasn't their first kiss, but this time it was different. Both couldn't get enough even though they knew they shouldn't do it. But they didn't care, and Ana couldn't resist him. She loved his touch. And she wanted more.

Joel exhaled contentedly. He finally held her in his arms again. He never wanted to let go of her. And he was kissing her like his life depended on it, and she enjoyed it so much. He carefully picked her up and Ana immediately wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hands slid up into his hair and tugged lightly as he kissed her harder.

Ana felt goosebumps forming all over her body, and then he reached down, softly squeezing her thighs.

It didn't take long before she tuned out everything around her.

It was just him now. Joel and her. Nothing else mattered right now.

And only a few seconds later, she felt his hard bulge pressing against her. Ana let out a soft moan and pressed her lower body tighter against his.

Joel broke the kiss and opened his eyes for a moment.

"No, please don't stop" she mumbled and looked up at him with big eyes.

"I really don't want to stop Sweetheart, but are you sure you want this?" he asked back softly.

She immediately nodded, "Yes, please Joel" she added, almost begging.

He pressed his lips on hers again and Ana felt him smile into the kiss. Joel's right hand let go of her thigh, and slid between her legs.

He gently placed his hand on the fabric that covered her pussy. And then he began to move his fingers slowly.

She let out a needy moan, wanting to feel his fingers on her pussy without the bikini.

Joel tugged her hair, making her head lean back. His lips left hers and he softly pressed a kiss on her exposed neck. He slowly pulled the bikini to the side and gently touched her exposed clit.

"Joel" she whispered his name in a moan.

"Yes Baby?" he asked back with a grin as he began to move his fingers in circles.

"I wanna feel you" she said and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Joel couldn't refuse her wish and Ana whimpered softly when his finger pushed inside her. She felt the strength of his grip and the way he looked at her.

She buried her face in the curve of his neck, while he buried his fingers inside her pussy.

"Fuck" she moaned loudly and squeezed her eyes shut.

"You like that?" he asked with a small grin while he fucked her with his fingers.

"Yes!" she replied with a whimper and Joel softly kissed her cheek.

And a few moments later, while Joel's fingers were getting faster and Ana was moaning louder, he stopped for a moment.

"You wanna go to my tent?" he asked her.

She immediately nodded and Joel helped her stand on her own again. And then he took her hand in his and interlaced their fingers.

As they left the lake, Ana snuggled up close to his arm. And just as they were about to enter his tent, a phone started ringing.

"Shit, thats Sarah's" she told him and looked over to her tent.

"Go turn it off and then come back, okay?" he told her.

Ana nodded and quickly ran to the tent to turn off the phone. 'Kylie' was written in big letters on the phone. Sarah wasn't here, she was with Drew, but Ana was afraid that it might wake Tommy.

She put it back on Sarah's sleeping bag and then left the tent again. She closed the zipper behind her and walked over to Joel's tent, quickly and quietly.

And when Ana wanted to climb into his tent, she heard Tommy's voice. Fuck, she thought to herself.

She knew she didn't have enough time to go back to her tent because Tommy's voice was getting closer and closer.

So she quickly climbed into his tent and zipped it up immediately. And before Joel could speak, she beat him to it, "Tommy's awake" she whispered.

They both knew that it would be too risky and stupid to do anything now, so Joel pulled Ana to him.

"Tommy won't come in if we're quiet, don't worry. We should sleep" he whispered softly.

Ana just nodded. Somehow she was disappointed, she really wanted to be with him right now. But she was also too afraid that Tommy would see it hear them. So she snuggled up to him. Joel's right, they should sleep.

When Joel woke up a few hours later, he looked around confused. It was dark and he couldn't see much, but he noticed that Ana was lying next to him.

Apparently he fell asleep earlier, and he just hoped she wasn't mad at him. And so he decided to pull her closer to him, and wrapped his arms around her.