⁰⁰³・⁰⁰³・⁰⁰³

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" im a bartender and i don't go out so i don't think you've seen me anywhere but with your sister" she said with a little smile.

i nodded and took a pull from my blunt. "can i try?"she asked looking at my blunt.

i looked at the blunt then looked at her. "you ever smoked a blunt before?" i said and she shook her head no.

i gave it to her and she took a pull, i see girls smoke blunts all the time , but she look so attractive doing it.

she handed it back to me and started looking around confused.

i shook my head chuckling. " i don't think you should've did that ma"i said before taking a pull before she took it again.

she shrugged.

like thirty minutes in synai kept staring at me.

" you so handsome and cute" she said resting her chin on her hand.

i smiled. "i'm so handsome and cute?" i chuckled.

"yeah, and you got nice eyes..and lips" she said literally examining my whole face.

The high started getting to me too much to the point where i put the blunt out.

i sat back staring at synai as she was taking a picture.

"you should take a picture with me since you famous and what not"she said moving onto my lap.

nah we high as hell.

"nah famous is crazy" i said rapping my arms around her waist. "what me being "famous" gotta do wit us taking a picture" i said fixing my hair in the camera.

"hey respect the hustle" she says making me chuckle.

we took a couple pictures and lamoni walked back over shocked as ever.

"i- i'm so shooketh" she says jaw dropped. "gurl shut up like eh i smell your breath from here" quan said yelling at her clearly high.

"nigga shut up, you always picking with me like bitch bye" lamoni said waving him off.

"anyways dremoni one of your homeboy was trynna talk to me over there" lamoni said sitting on the couch.

i shrugged, ion care what they do they just better not play with my sister.

"drug sex, drug sex yeah yeah" synai lowly sung as she was in her phone.

i moved my legs making her sit in between my legs and i pulled her closer to my chest so we was more comfortable.

i was watching the instagram reels on her phone with her , and when you high anything be funny.

"this so ghetto, why the bitch naked at the door." kimora said pointing making us all laugh.

i tucked my head on synai shoulder smelling her vanilla perfume that just- ion know but i love that shit.

i looked up seeing three of the girls that the girls fought a couple weeks ago walk towards us.

"bro now they getting on my nerves, they so manly"synai said making us all laugh.

"what you said bookie?"kayla said mugging her.

synai cleared her throat before saying " i said you're so manly, you real bold to be showing them feet they-"she was saying before i covered her mouth.

"whatever , don't got time. i'm here to ask dremoni something anyway" kayla said smirking at me.

i rolled my eyes and went on my phone.

"oh boy, nigga don't touch my face again if i break out it's gon be me and you" synai said looking me right in my eyes.

i scoffed. "yeah ard shordy i'll like to see that" i said rubbing her thigh.

"can i get your number dremoni?" the girl said.

i shook my head no so fast making everybody laugh.

-

a couple hours later i woke up on the couch. i seen synai and lamoni cleaning up the mess from the party.

i stretched standing up making them both look at me.

"yeah, let's act like y'all wasn't just skin to skin" lamoni said laughing picking up some cups.

"stoppp" synai said covering her face. here she go with that shy shit.

i ignored them and went to the bathroom.

when i came back my pops was in there cleaning with them.

"lamoni, come on we going home" i said as i was  on my phone.

"can we drop synai off at her apartment, she always buying ubers and thats not safe especially at 4am" lamoni said with her pleading eyes.

" it's fine i'll be safe" synai said to lamoni. "no i'll take you home" i said licking my lips.

she smiled. "thank you".  we all said bye to my pops and i was surprised seeing how close synai and my dad was , then i remembered lamoni said they knew eachother for years.

the girls got they stuff and we got in the car.

lamoni got in the back and synai got in the front.

i got synais address and started to drive.

When i drive i have my music loud and i drive fast, it's just a habit.

lamoni turned my music down to open her fat ass mouth. "ugh,  hey favorite brother, i'm kinda hungry"she said tapping me.

"i'm about to crash" i said making synai look confused.

"bro mon im serious, what's open?" lamoni said. "i'm sure nothing" i said before turning my music back up.

i saw a mcdonald's drive through and went in it, i don't care, ima spoil my sister.

lamoni said what she wanted and i looked at synai. "what you want?"i said and she shook her head no.

"no thank you, i don't want anything" she said smiling. i nodded and ordered her a medium fry.

i gave them they stuff and lamoni being extra fat almost finished the food in three seconds.

"thank you i appreciate this" synai said holding her fries not eating them yet, i just nodded.

when we got to her apartment i saw it was real close to our house.

"thank you dremoni , bye moni" synai said getting her stuff.

i nodded and lamoni extra self hugging her like she not gonna see her again tomorrow.