Star continued to scold Perci while Perci tried to explain why lying can be an everyday occurrence and isn't that bad sometimes. Raven on the other hand looked around the roof to see a hatch with a padlock. "Your turn." Raven spoke up making Star and Perci pause their conversation.

"Find your center. Focus your energy on the lock." Raven said pointing towards the lock making Star take a nervous deep breath. "Azarath metrion zinthos." Star said softly as a white light came from her eyes and black magic surrounded her hands and the lock. The lock was snapped in half making Star giggle from her success. "Nice work!" Raven complimented. Star immediately jumped up as she slightly yelled. "Success!" From her outburst the wooden doors flew open. "Nice work." Raven said more sarcastically this time. "Looks like we all will still put up one hell of a fight." Perci said as she stared down at the flight of stairs in front of them.

The puppet king was preparing his ceremony when he heard the loud sounds coming from the roof. "Search and destroy. I do not want an audience." The man said to his puppets of Robin and Cyborg. "Well, Titans, time for your grand finale." The puppet king stated as he poured a blue substance into where he was casting his ritualistic spell.

The three heroins crouched down on the cat walks above the ground. "No." Star whispered. "It's going to be a real showstopper." The puppet king slowly lowering the puppets of Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy towards the flaming cauldron. Strained cries for the puppet king to stop came from all three dolls. "Don't worry. I'll take good care of your bodies. After all, they'll be mine forever."

The puppet king was about to drop all three puppets into the elixir when Starfire used Raven's magic to grab them and pull them towards her. "My friends! You are unharmed!" Starfire exclaimed as she clutched all three to her chest. "Star...fire?" Robin's strained voice came from the puppet. "It's a long story." Raven said looking at the most definitely confused puppets. "A long story we don't have time to explain." Perci added as she stared down at the puppet king.

The man was holding the device he used against the titans ready to attack. Beast Boy, Robin, and Cyborg's bodies appeared from the shadows as they awaited commands. "Go, my puppets! Capture them!" He yelled and the three puppets started coming for all three girls.

"Move!" Raven yelled as she pulled Starfire with her down the catwalk. Beast Boy flew towards the two girls as a bat making both of them scream while Perci rolled her eyes at the girls. Robin and Cyborg both appeared as the three surrounded the girls. Cyborg blasted the girls causing them to go over the edge of the railing causing Star to drop the puppets.

Perci continued to fall with the puppets. "Hold on guys!" She yelled as roots grew from her as she covered herself and the boys in a large ball. The puppets fell into the branches with a soft thud as Perci landed a bit harsher. "Dude...get your butt outta my face!" Beast said to Robin. "Can't move...deal with it." Robin responded making Perci roll her eyes. "Good thing being puppets hasn't changed you guys." She said with a light smile as she carefully picked them up.

Perci placed all three puppets near her waist as a couple vines wrapped around the strings so they weren't able to move. "This is-" Robin stared to say when Perci turned him around so his head wasn't right against her waist. "Don't make it weird guys." She said with an eye roll as she went to help Raven and Starfire.

The puppet of Robin was quickly chasing after Starfire. Perci was jumping up right behind him as he tried to land a kick on Star. "Robin, I do not wish to fight you." Star said just as he threw her across the catwalk. "But I will if I must!" Star said with determination.

Perci was about to attack Robin when Cyborg grabbed her wrist hoisting her up in the air. "Hey! Not the new hand! Not the new hand!" She yelled as she frantically tried to pull her arm out of Cyborg's tight grip. The puppet version of Cyborg lifted her so she was dangling over the catwalk as he pointed his blaster at her. What the puppet didn't notice was a tangle of vines attaching one of her feet to the bottom of platform.