2. Dark Forest

"I-I-I am sorry idk how just I --" Tanu said getting panicked and Rishi cut her off "It's okay relax! you are safe that's not a big deal just relax okay!" Rishi calmed down her with a smiling face.

"Yeah, thanks you!" Tanu replied with a blush.

"Okay everyone so we are all set to go....." Ravi and Devi said in full energy.

"Let's go" everyone shouted.

Tanu sat with Indu and the journey started all were enjoying themselves, playing antakshari and dancing, the bus stopped at a DHABA for lunch then the students heard about the Music Festival of SHIMLA and decided to go there......

There was a great rush of youth as the festival started the DJ played the song "DE TALI" and everybody started shaking their leg TANU and RISHI was in the lead roles & SHIKHA was getting jealous as she was not able to dance because of getting sprain in her leg.

After enjoying the festival they all rush toward the bus as the rain starts. Suddenly Tanu got a slip onto the floor she tried to handle herself she pulled Rishi by his arm and Rishi fell on her and put his behind Tanu's head as to save her from the stone behind her head.

"Auuuchhh" Rishi Screams with that little pain in her hand & they feel eye contact with their hot breath passing to their hearts they gaze at each other for a few minutes and someone breaks the silence "Are you okay beta!" an old lady passing by there said & the raining has also stopped.

"I'm sorry! Dekhaoo mujhe kaha chott laggi..." Tanu Apologies to him as they stand up above.

"It's ok fine... Choti si kharoch hai bass"

"Okay!"

When they reached the bus point the bus was gone "What the...???" both of them were shocked at how they left them there and their friends also didn't notice them.

"What will we do now?" Tanu asked Rishi.

"What to do... 11 Number walli bus jana padega"

"you mean pedal yatra...!" Tanu asked surprisingly.

"or konsa tumhara bhai ne jhaj bhej dena hai...!" Rishi said rolling his eyes at her.

"Rishi...! Tum call karo na unhe..."

"Sorry... but maine phone check kia thaa per yaha network nahi araa... and its battery about to die!"

"oh god...."

"What about your phone?"

"Mera phone to Indu ke purse mai thaa..." Tanu said scratching her head.

Rishi gazes at her for a second "Wowww...good very good! Phone rakha kyu hai agar bestie ke purse...eeeee mai hi rakhna hotta hai? hmm!"

"umm, sorry mujhe konsa idea tha ki ye saab ho jayega!"

" yeah, ye to maine bhi nahi socha thaa... Chalo abbbb andhera horra hai"

"kya chalkar janna padega... Ummmm mere already dance karne ke baad pair dukh rahe hai"🥲

"G - mam chalkar hi janna padegaa..." Rishi Shouted going to the roadside.

"Hey! Wait for me..." Tanu also shouted running behind him.

They Walk Towards The Forest And The Sunlight Starts Decreasing. The Forest Side Is Fully Silent Only Animals Sounds Can Be Heard. With Time The Weather Is Getting Darker. Tanu Is Scared As She Heard Some Horrific Sound Of Animals.

"Rishi....Itna Agge Kyu Chalre Hooo! Mujhe Apne Saath Rakho Naa!" Tanu Runs To Him And Holds His Arm Tight.

"Kyu! Tumhe Akele Chalne Mai Dar Lagra Hai?"

"No... Mujhe Dar-Dar Nai Lagra Hai Mujhe, Wo Andhera Horra To Tum Mujhse Ziayada Agge Naa Nikal Jao Or Mujhe Dikhayi Na Do Esliye Bolla Saath Mai Chalo Or Mai Kaffi Thak Gayi Huu Abb."  Tanu Puts Her Head On His Shoulder.

"Hmmmhh..... Don't Worry! Ham Jald Pohanch Jayenge." Rishi Holds Her Hand.

................................................

"Indu! Where Are Rishi & Tanu?" Shikha Questions Indu.

"Ha- Indu Kaha Hai Wo Dono? Tumnhe Kaha The Ki Wo Picche Hai! Lekin Wo Abhi Tak Ayee Kyu Nahi? Ham Camp Area Tak Agaye Lekin Rishi & Tanu Kahi Bhi Nahi Hai!!" Aditya Also Questions Her.

"IDK! Picche Aarahe  Honge Shayad...."

"What Do You Mean By Shayad? Tumhe Nai Patta Tumhare Best Friend Kaha Hai?" Shikha Shouted On Her.

"Listen, Shikha, You Don't Need To Be This Much Loud Okay?  Wo Dono Jaha Bhi Hai Ek Saath Hai Or Ek Saath Hi Aajayenge Hmm!" Devi Interpreted Them.

"Don't You Think Tumhe Tumhare Bestie Ke Barre Mai Patta Honna Chaiye?"

"Oh Yeah Right! But Rishi Bhii To Tum Logo Ka Bestie Haina.... Toh Tum, Aditya, Sameer & Ravi Ye Log Bhii To Dhyan De Sakte Thee Naa 'That Where Is Unka Pyarra Rishi?" Indu Taunt Them.

"Relax Guys! Jaghda Kyu Karre Ooo? & I Think Devi Is Right Wo Dono Saath Mai Hai To Ek Saath Aajayenge, They Are Not Kids!" Ravi Tries To Handel Them.

"Ohh Please! Tum To Rehne Do Ravi Tum To Apni Pyaari Devi Ki Side Loge." Shikha Said In A Rude Tone.

"I Guess Party Hamare Bina Hi Shuru Hogai! Nai?"

They Heard A Male Voice At Their Back But It's Too Dark In The Night To Found Out Who Is He?

Here is a short update, please do comment! Happy Reading 📖 Thanku.✨💙