Chapter 4

A/n pov..

y/n started to run towards that person , as that person too did the same. Both of them hugged each other and started to cry on each others sholders.

Y/n : J..Jisoo unnie... i..I missed you.
she said while hugging unnie. she missed her a lot after going to USA our connection broke but we still remember each other and I watch her kdrams whenever i miss her. Yoongi oppa said me that she is now jin oppa's wife but world doesn't know that but...before that she is best friend forever...

Jisoo: ohh.. I missed you too baby.
she said while sobbing. She patted my back and took my face in her hands and wiped my tears. But I heard someone else's voice too.

We both turned to who's that and I saw that Mr.kim.....But wait...he called her  'noona'.

Taehyung pov..
Mom called me saying that they arrived hospital. As noona wanted to check her pregnancy me, mom & noona, all thought to keep it secret till she takes a test. So I asked my secretary to appoint one of best gynecologist doctor.

I went towards the reception from elevator where I saw mom and...noona was hugging some girl. Noona was crying & I was lost in my thoughts till my secretary came me.

Sec : Sir ,senior doctor is on Leave so I have appointmented junior surgeon.

Tae: ok (cold voice).

I went towards noona and called her and I saw both of their faces were emotionally mixed but I clenched my jaw when I saw Ms.Min. yess It was Ms.Min who was hugging noona. I can sence it,  she was shocked as me.

y/n : IT'S YOU..(wide eyes, rised voice).

Tae : keep your voice down Ms.Min. And don't you think you have to give respect to your boss.(gritted his teeth) And if you raise your voice again on me, I will not see that you are my friend's sister, I will throw you out of my hospital. NOW APOLOGISE AND GET BACK TO THE WORK.

y/n pov..
WHAT...how can he.. all are seeing us. Anger...control...please.. I was just shocked. How can he think so down that he is ready to throw me out of hospital... tears rolled down my cheeks.
I entered this hospital on my own ability and good score so that I can stand on my feet without anyone help. I want to build an orphanage and I want to do it on my own salary. I bit my lower lip to stop crying.
I'll just apologize and move and later talk with unnie.

I bowed 90 degree towards him for some good ten seconds and said.
Y/n : I apologize Mr.kim.
And started to move towards elevator and pressed the button to 5th as my cabin was there.

I wiped my tears and tried to get back to normal attire. I was about to reach my floor. I took long breath and let it out and walked towards my cabin as many nurses wished me good morning and I just gave them a nod.I saw my assistant rushing towards me.

Rose: Good morning Ms.Min. There is a delivery going on of patient 1346 but there is some problem, please check.

I threw my bag on my chair and ran towards changing room. I hurried up and got changed and was about to enter the operation room bit I saw a small girl of maybe 10 years and a man outside in tension for her wife. I entered inside and,,,The woman was in too pain.

Y/n : she is going to pass out. jennie keep her awake pat her cheeks.

And continued the operation.

After 1 Hour....

I came out of the operation theater and the man rushed towards me.I gave a small smile to him as he was breathing heavily.

Man : doctor how is my wife and child.
I gave a warm smile and said
y/n : first please calm down and your both, wife and child are safe. Its a boy..congratulations.
He was so happy and I asked him..