Chapter 3

Tae pov~
Shitt...jimin and jungkook saw me in this condition. huh!
now they will tease me for whole life...what can i do no.
Miss.min... she ran inside the washroom.
She..(anger )

yes she was the one who pulled me on bedd..huh! thats why i always stay at a little distant from girls
butt now!..
All girls are same...
I have to make some reasons
Once you come out miss. min I'll show you what type of person Iam.

jimin - tae ! you both! are you!(glup)
Jk - oh stop stuttering jimini hyung.. .I am sure they were about to kiss each other. Right hyung!?
he asked keeping his hands in his pockets and acting smart while smirking.

Tae - um.. no It was nothing. Why are you both here!?
I tried to change the topic.

Jk - I got call from eomma. She asked us to come home right now as it is already late. (paused for a while and taehyung nodded and about to go towards them and door,, but both of them stoped him)... But you can stay here. I'll tell eomma that you are having important work. You can stay here with y/n tonight(winked at taehyung)

Taehyung slightly punched him at stomach and pushed them out of the room and closed the door.

Jimin - oh he is so desperate to spend a night with her..oh😮

Jk - come on bro! lets leave.

But at that time I opened the door and indicated them ' lets leave'
And both were confused thinging 'why did he closed the dood?' but giggle a little and we left to our house.

Actually I closed the door cuzz
flashback 2 min ago..

huh god..I ran towards washroom and knocked the door.
Miss.min... came out.
Tae - You did this purposely right!?(gritting his teeth and burning in anger) ..I caught your hand because ,I was about to fall but you wantedly pulled me on bed..This is first and last time I am telling you..STAY AWAY FROM ME (whisper yelled at her). I want my shirt to be washed and cleaned perfectly and tomorrow morning right at 10am, I want my shirt in my chairman cabin. GOT IT. (And left her there and came out of the room).

flash back end~~

Y/n pov~
URHH!. how can he say that!!....
I was shocked and am in urge of crying by seeing sir this way.
I never hoped him to think of me like this. OK.. I will perfectly give his shirt back to him..But I promise..(I was sobbing hard)
I hate you from my core of the heart..Mr.kim.

I went inside and washed his shirt while cursing him!! and hanged it to the hanger and placed it in balcony.

I went down and saw everyone went from there yoongi oppa was putting the remaining beer cans in fridge while I saw rita(maid) cleaning the table.

I went towards oppa and took a beer can from his hand and in seconds i opened the can and drunk it in just 3 big glumps.And I stared breathing heavily while oppa was staring at me with schocked expression.

S - what is wrong with you y/n.!?What happened ,,you cried!!?(caressed her head with concern in his eyes)

Y/n - No..leave that ..actually I want to ask you something...umm..Sir.. (scoff) huh! This idiot kim taehyung ... why are you his friend..HUH!? (raised voice due to the low resistance of alcohol)how can he think wrong of me just because of shirt and that silly accident!!..I HATE HIM...COLD IDIOT...I'll throw his shirt on his face..(shouted and breathing heavily..while yoongi embaressed her and she was about to cry but due to lack of sleep she drifted to sleep).

Yoongi's pov~

S - did he scold you just for a shirt!(gritted his teeth and saw her sister sleeping peacefully in his embarras and lifted her and made her sleep in her room)

I took out my phone and called taehyung.How can he do this to my sister,, just for a shirt!..he picked it.!
on the call~

S - hey how can you do that to my sister!(shouted) you know she is crying like hell why did you do do that!! why did you scold herr!! and that too just for shirt...HUH!?

Tae - what are you saying hyung! ohh.. I got it. yes! i scolded but not for the shirt but for her actions.(sleepy voice)..seems like you don't know what happened actually, that is why you are roaring at me in the middle of night...ask her clearly what happened then scold me!! (said calmly).

S - you mean...you didn't scold her for shirt then why did she drink beer and crying while curzing you!? ( asked in confused tone)

Tae - She drunk beer!!?..hyung!.. you leave this to uss! We will clear it up. OK!? Now please let me sleep..good night (whining like a child and yoongi chuckled by listening his small brother worried more about his sleep and hung the phone)

S - yess! he is right.. let themself clear it out..

(S-but when did they meet...?
a/n: you were sleeping cat)

NEXT MORNING
Y/n pov~
I woke up by alram and headache both but saw the time and got ready

NEXT MORNINGY/n pov~ I woke up by alram and headache both but saw the time and got ready

suddenly i remembered that i shouted at yoongi and that too reason was that IDIOT..oh..that jerk's shirt ..I took it and Iron a bit and packed it in a paper bag and ran downstairs and saw yoongi hyung doing breakfast while reading newspaper.

S - y/n have breakfast first!! come here..(shouted while seeing his sister running towards main door)

Y/n - oppa.. I'll have it in cafeteria..and sorry for yesterday night I raised my voice..bye see you at night. ( I said while putting my heels and ran out of the house and drove towards hospital ..I still have 2 hours but hospital is 1 hour far and i don't want to get struck in traffic ..I like to be early).

AT HOSPITAL..

I entered the hospital and nurses and intership students bowed at me while they don't know my soft side...So I just kept my cold face as it was and just gave a nod to all while walking towards the reception at huge lobby as lia(receptionist) messaged me today morning that today my senior specialist took leave, but a VIP patient wants a pregnancy test..yes!! it can be even done by a pregnancy kit also..but it is obvious for rich people...(A/n: dont forget you are also a rich person)
Ya ya I know.

Lia - oh...Miss.Min. Good morning.(smiling)

Y/n - morning( cold tone)..where is the patient!?

Lia - they will be here soo..ohh they are here ( she pointed near main entrance which was back of me)

I turned towards the enterence..
sunlight beemed from entrance and i was not able to see the face clearly but saw 2 women coming towards the reception and when I saw 1 of the persons face...
.
.
.
.
tears formed in my eyes.
.
.
.
.
tears formed in that person eyes too.
.
.
.
Y/n: jiso..o_ unn_ie(shattered and tears made their way out of my eyess..).
.
.
(wait till next part...please vote me..and i really thank the people who read my ff and give hope to continue...thank-you and this part is for that person who is the first voter for my ff..thank you😣..)