𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

They heard a knock on the door of their hotel room before Akira used the key to let himself in. The two stood there as he walked in. He was wearing a dark grey long sleeve button-up with a couple of buttons undone and his sleeves cuffed. He was also wearing black shoes and black pants.

“I see you guys are dressed and ready,” Akira nodded at the two, “the car is pulled up front, we should get going,”

“We’ll be there,” (F/n) told him before Akira left to wait outside the room. She turned to Oikawa, “you ready for this?”

Oikawa shrugged, “as ready as I’ll ever be. What about you?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know, I’m having second thoughts about all this,”

Oikawa frowned and cupped her face with his hands, “tonight is all about getting information. Tomorrow is all about catching both of them, it’ll be quick,” his thumbs stroked her cheeks, “then after that we can just enjoy the rest of the time we have here, no worrying about any missions, business calls or emails, or even problems that are occurring in Japan. We can just focus on each other and this beautiful country,”

(F/n) placed her hand on one of his wrists, “I guess you’re right,”

Oikawa smiled and kissed her forehead before he grabbed her hand, “let’s go before Akira scolds us,”

(F/n) giggled and followed his lead.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The car ride was neither too long nor too short. They arrived at the location of the bar and told the driver to part a little bit away from it. Akira opted to go first, then Oikawa, and then (F/n). In order to know if one of them needed help, they wore earpieces in their ear so they could hear the conversations they had with other people. As a plus, they were small and practically invisible.

The bar itself was indeed like a speakeasy. The trio had to follow a couple of others to get to the bar which was hidden within a building that looked abandoned. After showing their ID’s to the bouncer and getting approval, they were allowed in.

Music was booming, making the establishment feel like it was vibrating. Their plan was to get a drink from the bar, nothing too strong of course, and to just hang around the place while nonchalantly looking for specific details. (F/n) went up to the bartender and asked for a vodka soda. While the bartender was making her drink, she scouted the area to see where Oikawa and Akira were. Oikawa was across the bar and chatting away with another guy. They seemed to know one another given how comfortable they were talking to each other. Akira was in one of the corners farthest away from the doors. She turned back around and thanked the bartender for her drink before she turned back around. She wasn’t really sure if she wanted to get into the crowd and dance or if she wanted to wait a bit.

Hello,” a deep voice took (f/n) out of her thought process.

Ah, hello,” (F/n) knew her Spanish was a bit broken but tried her best. When she looked to see who the person was, she felt her stomach drop a bit, ‘It’s him,’ she thought.

The man noticed her accent and decided to bite the bullet, “are you Japanese?"

(F/n) nodded, thankful he got the hint so she didn’t need to show more of her broken Spanish.

The man smiled and seated himself next to (F/n), “it’s nice to see some Japanese people every once in a while, it can get a little isolating here,”

(F/n) chuckled, “I bet,”

The man took a sip of his drink, “well then,” he leaned back a bit, “what’s a fine lady like yourself doing in a bar down here in San Juan, Argentina?”