𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

She skimmed through the papers and pictures to see if she could find anything she hadn’t yet. She heard her hotel room click and turned her head.

“I’m back,” Oikawa sighed, “and I’m tired,”

(F/n) chuckled, “too bad we’re not going to bed yet,”

Oikawa sighed, “I know,” he gave her a lazy smile, “what have you been doing since we left?”

“Well, I had a couple of calls to attend,” (F/n) explained her day, “and I just started looking through some files to see if I can pick up anything I haven’t yet,”

Oikawa noticed the file she was looking through, “sounds fun,” he sat down on the chair next to hers, “find anything different?”

She shook her head.

Oikawa looked at the pictures (F/n) laid out and cringed.

“What?” (F/n) gave him a weird look.

“These pictures give me horrible flashbacks,” he replied.

“Sorry,” (F/n) said, “should I have put a trigger warning first?”

Oikawa squinted at her, “ha ha,”

(F/n) smiled, “I would try to consolidate you but I can’t really lie like that,”

Oikawa deadpanned at her, “ouch,”

(F/n) held her hands up in a surrender position, “what time is it anyway?”

Oikawa looked at his watch, “five,” he looked at (F/n), “what time are we going to the bar?”

“Probably around nine,” (F/n) got up, “what should we eat for dinner?”

“Room service?” Oikawa suggested, “I can tell by your face that you don’t want to leave the hotel room,”

(F/n) scrunched her face, “what’s that supposed to mean?”

Oikawa chuckled, “exactly what it implies,” he gets up and goes to the hotel phone, “what would you like?”

(F/n) walks over to him and grabs the complimentary menu that was sitting on the nightstand, “let’s see,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

After they got room service and ate their dinner, the two of them and Akira got ready to go to the hidden bar. (F/n) changed in the bathroom while Oikawa changed in the hotel room. (F/n) decided to keep her hair down as it looked fine with the outfit she was wearing.

(F/n) had dressed in a silk red off-the-shoulder top with a black skirt. She paired the outfit with some black Doc Martins as she didn’t feel like wearing heels. Oikawa had finished changing when she stepped out of the bathroom. He turned to her and froze, looking her up and down.

“What?” (F/n) rose her eyebrows.

Oikawa’s face turned red and he looked to the side, “y-you look great,”

(F/n) felt her cheeks heat up, “you don’t look too bad yourself,” she looked at Oikawa’s outfit. He was wearing a satin black button-up shirt with some black pants and black shoes. She walked up to him and thought for a second.

“But,” she reached to his shirt and unbuttoned a couple of the top buttons, “you look like a golfer with the top ones buttoned up,”

Oikawa pouted, “I wasn’t sure how much ‘chest’ I was allowed to show,”

“Well, you’re allowed to show at least some,” (F/n) fixed his shirt for him, “we’re going to a bar, not a business meeting,”

“Fair enough,”