The Show

CHAPTER 4&5

≈ VIOLA'S JEWELRY SHOW ★ SK ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY ≈

The clicking of cameras filled the hall as she gave striking poses to the photographers, it was followed by an applaud from the audience.

They gaped in amazement as she switched from one pose to another with the lights reflecting at the diamond jewelry in each pose she took showing off it's beauty over and over again.

Viola's Diamond Jewelry show is a jewelry show been organized by a particular Spanish brand. Their show was hosted by SK entertainment l, one of the best modelling industry in Mexico.

Yolanda was the model, so that leaves us with her on the stage...

A wry smile, more of smirk, appeared on her face, although it didn't last for long. With her right hand, she tucked some strands of hair behind her ear, showing off the beautiful diamond earrings which shone at the reflection of the light, the diamond bracelet which adorned her right hand didn't miss the audience gaze…

With this as her final pose, the show came to a pleasing and satisfactory end. The audience rose on their feet and giving her a standing ovation…

Amongst the audience, sitting in the VIP was Miguel Gonzàlez. He was equally awe by her performance... Performance??

Nah... He was speechless at her alluring beauty, yeah. All through the show, he watched her with interest.

How could someone be this beautiful?? A goddess! He thought.

He needed no one to tell him that he was already attracted to her.

Having no choice, Miguel had to take up his father's company and it hasn't been long he started, he was invited to Viola's Diamond Jewelry Show.

They were surprised when he accepted their invitation, because normally, the Gonzàlez's have never found interest in the modelling interest.

But he accepted solely because Yolanda was the model. He got to find out everything about her with the help of Gael...

Impressed was an understatement of what he felt. Ordinarily, he was there to watch the show but he got mesmerized by her captivating beauty. His heart only beats faster with each pose she stroke. He felt attracted to her, like she had cast a spell on him.

'Gosh!... What are you doing to me.' he thought as he stared at her as she gave her final pose.

                          °°°

The Viola founder seemed extremely glad and pleased by her performance.
He stood up from his seat and began walking to her.

"Impressive! Spectacular! I love this!!" He commented as the director walked up to them on stage as well.

"I'm glad you're happy with our performance. I promised you the best, didn't I?" She asked and he smiled.

"Yeah you did... And I'm glad you didn't disappoint me." He smiled, before turning to face the audience.

"Thank you everyone, for making it to the show today. And of course  special thank you, Yolanda Adams for this spectacular performance, I am impressed." The Viola's founder said in an excited and impressed tone.

"My job." She smirked before walking away. Her director looked at her before looking back at the founder.

"Oh. She's going to change up." The director told him.