Happy birthday nico ❤️

In honor of Nico's 16th birthday you'll be shown sneak peeks for beyond the spider-verse and maybe even some 42!Nico headcannons :) I hope I spelt that right OH ALSO HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

In honor of Nico's
16th birthday you'll be shown sneak peeks for beyond the spider-verse and maybe even some 42!Nico headcannons :) I hope I spelt that right OH ALSO HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

So, here are the things that will be shown in act lll :D

ACT III
SNEAK PEEKS !

So, there will be a lot of things revealed about [name]. as
you already know, the 42 version of you is very envious and jealous also has a relationship with 42!miles and Nicobut that version of you was supposed to die but instead didn't. if anything, 1610![name] reversed the roles and changed the time. Nico wasn't supposed to 'die' and lose his powers, YOU were.

I'M GONNA TELL YOU NOW, AND JUST REVEAL IT. EARTH 1610 NICOIS NOT EARTH 1610. HE'S ORIGINALLY FROM EARTH 2709. Nico doesn't even belong in earth 1610, the real reason why Nico's father died is because of a defectwhat was supposed to happen to earth 42 Nico ended up happening to 2709 Nico.

So to explain, OUR 1610 Nico, isn't a 1610, he's 2709 Nico. he doesn't belong on that earth, so that caused a rift in dimensions the day he was born. so imagine how he would feel knowing he doesn't belong in 1610.

The other nico in 2709 is in a coma, so he's currently half dead. that Nico that's in a coma is the REAL 1610 Nico.

So...nico belongs in 2709.
not 1610. Earth 42 nico is exactly where he belongs. but not 2709.

So what is nico really?
well, simple. he's a unreality. that's short for someone who shouldn't exist.

Only 2709 Nico is
supposed to exist. but the rift caused that to multiply. so the nico that's in a coma is supposed to be 1610.

WHAT A TWISTTTTT