🕸️ 04. | webbing

CH04 : webbing

CH04 : webbing

ִ ࣪𖤐

I watched as Dr.Octavius grabbed Peter by the neck with whatever her thingy was, Nico and Miles stood there wide eyed and so did I.

"I got this! run!" Peter yelled and opened the door for us, "I got it!" he said and the three of us ran out. I nearly tripped but miles helped me up.

We kept running and I saw him hit the wall and he just waved at us, "I got it handled, kiddos!" Peter says.

I wasn't paying attention but bumped into someone and looked down to see who it was, our eyes widened when we saw it was that girl..from our class. the one who laughed at nico's joke.

I know how she looks, I can't tell that's her because of her cut hair. she tried to disguise herself but I know when I recognize someone.

We just ran pass her and I grabbed Nico's hand, I didn't see the small blush on his cheeks but he quickly shook his head.

Peter landed beside us, "Let me tell you the good news. we don't need the monitor." he said and threw the monitor somewhere off to the side, but he got yanked.

"Peter!" I shouted and a web was thrown in my face, "You didn't tell me you had an invisible friend! also two others with neon and red! nice combination!" Dr.Olivia clasped her hands together.

"Can you give me that back, children?" she asked, we ran the opposite way and away from her.

"Peter!" Miles shouted this time but I felt something wrap around me, nico, and miles, trapping us and squeezing us to death.

She dropped us and we slid across the floor underneath her, "It's proprietary." I heard her say.

Peter grabbed all three of us using her web and I heard her let out an animalistic growl.

We started running again and found ourselves in the cafeteria, "Oh. this'd be a good time to turn invisible." Peter told miles.

"Yep." Miles replied and Nico stood there out of breath, his hair still growing that bright green neon.

"Okay, not gonna turn invisible. selecting a bagel." Peter said and Nico groaned, "seriously? food now?" he shook his head.

Peter pushed Nico forward and as well as me, Miles was walking beside Peter.

"Act super normal." Peter said and we tried to act 'normal' as best as we could as if Nico's hair and eyes wasn't glowing green like crazy.