Wedding Day~Request

@ImSofaKingStewPitlol Thank you so much for the suggestion! Please feel free to leave comments for more ideas here because I am not a creative person:

A/N: I USED A SENTENCE FROM THE PROPOSAL IN keefescabin's PROPOSAL SCENE, I KNOW I DID IT, PLEASE NO HATE🙏🙏🙏

Avery POV:
I exhale slowly. I want this, but that doesn't make the butterflies in my stomach stop flying around. Me and Jameson decided to get married in the backyard of Hawthorne House, it seemed only fitting after everything.

Instead of having my dead beat dad walk me down the aisle we decided Libby would be filling that role. Speaking of Libby, she pokes her head in my bedroom. "Everything's ready! Now get your butt moving." She says, grabbing my arm.

Libby still hasn't dyed her hair back from brown, but today she has blood red nails on and a black dress, showing that she doesn't care about her appearance as much anymore.

Libby drags me down the hallway, until we are at the doors that lead outside. We had everything set up so when I walked out I would be on the aisle. "Are you okay?" Libby asks when she sees my pale face.

"Yeah, just nervous," I respond. When I get myself ready, or as ready as I can be, I loop my arm into hers and push open that doors.

We agreed to a wedding with just people we knew, and no press. There would be enough press at the wedding party.

The arch was purposefully wrapped with ivy and flowers, and the chairs were the same. The sun was beaming down on me, approving of my decision.

I slowly walk down the aisle with my eyes locked on Jameson, who was faced away. Everyone noticed me, and he turned around. Beautiful green eyes need mine.

He looks unfairly good in his tuxedo. It's obviously tailored to him, and it makes him look crazy hot. His brown hair wasn't styled and I had the sudden urge to run my hands through it.

His mouth crinkled into a smile. Not the usual Jameson Hawthorne smirk, a real genuine smile. You don't see that often. All my nerves suddenly go away, and it all just felt natural.

Me and Jameson. Jameson and me. Forever. Before I knew it Libby and I had reached the altar. I gave her a hug. I stepped up the steps, my eyes still on Jameson.

Before I knew it we were saying our vows. Jameson went first. "Avery, I new since the moment I laid eyes on you I was a goner. You stole my heart so easily without trying, which I had under lock and key. You are permanently imbedded in my heart. I love you so much. You were never a game to me, my heiress. I do," He says. I feel my eyes brimming with happy tears.

"Jamie, I knew since the day you were teetering on the balcony, drunk and shirtless, that you would be the death of me. I lost my heart to you, and you have taken perfect care of it. Call it what you want, death, lift, eternity, I will forever be by your side. I love you, and I do," I respond.

"I pronounce you husband and wife!" The officiant exclaims, and Jameson need no more words to pick me up twirl me around, and kiss me.

It was unlike most of our kisses. It was not hungry and craving, it was slow and passionate and perfect. He was perfect.

I was vaguely aware of the fact that there were other people in the room, and I unfortunately broke the kiss.

"Well, Mrs. Hawthorne," my husband says. And that makes me giggle. "Looks like we have some guest's to entertain."

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THE AFTER PARTY OR JAMESON'S POV!!