~Hayes~

This is for: Jaidyn Larson

"Hey punk" Nash playful punched my arm as we sat at our breakfast table.
"Hey loser" I smiled.
Nash has been my best friend all throughout school. But since he's becoming famous it's hard for us to talk or hang out anymore, I consider him an older brother.
Nash and I got breakfast and ate when his little brother came over and decided to sit by us today.
"Is this Hayes?" I asked Nash.
"Yea, Hayes this is Jaidyn and Jaidyn this is Hayes" Nash introduced us.
Hayes smiled like an idiot.
"I'll be going now" Hayes awkwardly walked away.
"So Jaidyn, wanna hang out at my place after school?"
"I'd love to!"
{Skip through the school day}
It was finally time to go to Nash's house.
I jumped in his car with Nash and Hayes, Nash made Hayes sit in the back.
We finally arrived to Nash's house and we all decided to order a pizza. While we waited for the pizza Nash had the idea of spin the bottle.
"Nash, you do realize I'm the only girl? And there's two guys and I'm gonna be kissing a lot" I explained.
"You live" He stated.
I sighed as I spun the bottle, it went to Hayes.
"Now you and Hayes have to kiss"
"I know I'm not dumb"
Hayes leaned in as did I. Then our lips finally touched. This kiss turned into a makeout session.
"Ohhh Hayes Get some" Nash chanted.
I pulled Away as we whiped our lips.
The doorbell then rang and the pizza was finally here.
Hayes and I decided to go into his room and play video games and eat while Nash watched TV downstairs.
Hayes and I played for a while when he just suddenly unhooked the TV.
"Jaidyn, can I ask you something?"
"Of course, what is it?"
"Will you do the honor and be my girlfriend?"
"Omg Hayes yes!"
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me in for a kiss.
After all the kissing was done we decided to keep playing video games.