@mikescottsvillecrops

Henry was basically insane. He could barely even speak properly. All did was go to the server room with his axe. He got to the server room. He proceeded to tie Austin's unconscious body to a chair. As Austin woke up right after, he looked up at Henry. At that moment, Henry realized he didn't put tape on Austin's mouth. "...oh..well....kinky?" Austin said awkwardly. Henry's eyes widened a bit. He was extremely shocked at that point. "Well...why did you do this? Did you wanna kill me or something? This seems wrong. Did you wanna kill me or fuck me?" Austin said while chuckling a bit. "I...uh.." Henry blushed extremely hard. "C'mon, pick one. Jeez..." Austin complained. "....c-can I...fuck y-you?..." Henry stuttered as he dropped the axe. "Yeah, I was hoping you would choose that." Austin laughed. "Clothes off." Austin demanded "y-yes master..." Henry got- idk I can't say that. "Good boy..." Austin said as he 'somehow' untied himself from the chair. He still was sat down on the chair, although his pants were off. Henry started humping Austin aggressively. "Ngh~...p-please.." Henry whimpered. Austin didn't speak. He continued to let Henry hump him. "g-god...hmph~..." Henry was whimpering so quietly Austin could barely hear. "Yknow I could just do this." Austin said right before thrusting deeply into Henry. Henry let out a loud moan of pleasure. "P-PLEASE~..." Henry moaned. They started to reach climax as they both heard the door open. "Erm...what!" Mike said as he walked in on them both. They both passed out from how scared they got that they both fell and got a concussion.