The Main Protagonist Against the Apocalypse (Bio)

Start from the beginning

Dislikes: Zombies, Failing to protect someone, Running out of supplies, Coldhearted people, Pedophiles, Liars, Traitors, Wearing panties or/and bras, Racist people, Bad/Evil people, Keeping promises she can't keep, Anyone touching her without permission

Roles: Survivor, Weapons Crafter, Supply Gather, Zombie Slayer, Guardian

[Skills]:

•Survival: Against the deadly zombie apocalypse, you need to be very good at surviving at all cost. This will definitely help Kokoa against the undead world as her surviving skills are pretty high. Also, Kokoa used to go camping with her family when she was little, so she knows a bit about surviving out in the wilds.

•Parkour: Kokoa learned how to do parkour at a young age, even though she wasn't good at it at first until she got better. If you want to avoid danger faster or/and getting around places in a zombie apocalypse, then parkour is your friend here. This will definitely help Kokoa against the undead world.

•Crafting: Kokoa has some experience with crafting materials. Thanks to this skill, Kokoa can now craft/combine current weapons that will help a lot throughout the apocalypse world. As long as Kokoa has the right materials, enough of the materials, then she can get to work and start crafting.

•Lock Picking: This skill will really come in handy in the zombie apocalypse. Kokoa learned how to pick locks when trying to open her father's secret beer stash when she was 18 years old. As long as she has enough lock picks and not end up breaking most of them, she's good to go.

•Hand-to-Hand Combat: Kokoa took some defense lessons when she was very young. Now, in a zombie apocalypse, if any bad person person tries anything, she can fight back. As long as she's strong enough and not completely outnumbered.

•Hot Wiring: Kokoa learned how to hot wired a vehicle from her father. This skill can come in handy. All Kokoa need is just a minute or less to hot wire any working vehicle.

•Gardening: Kokoa was very interested in gardening, just like her mother. In a zombie apocalypse, you are gonna need some ingredients for a garden. Just leave it to Kokoa. She can grow the freshest cropes.

•Cooking/Baking: Kokoa took some lessons on cooking and baking from her mother. Kokoa can make a killer meal. As long as she has the ingredients, Kokoa can make a dish and bake some goods.

[Love Interest]: ???

[Kokoa's adopted child]: Kokoa met this little girl, who is named Emma, when she woke up from her coma at the hospital, locked in her room. Poor girl was so alone and scared when was surrounded by the dead. Her real parents weren't all that great. She got abused by them and when it went too far, they unfortunately took her to the hospital and never visited. Oh well, I'm happy to say that they got devoured by the zombies, so yeah. Emma is just a scared and weak 8 year old girl, who needs a Guardian and the love she never gotten more than ever. That's were Kokoa comes in. Kokoa will do everything in her power to protect and to love this child dearly. Kokoa won't hesitate to hurt/kill anyone who dares harms her or do anything inappropriate to her.

 Kokoa won't hesitate to hurt/kill anyone who dares harms her or do anything inappropriate to her