MISSING

CARLA WHEELER was your average teen in Hawkins, Indiana.

She had good grades, she wasn't a complete loner, and like some lucky girls in the school, she'd had the experience of becoming one of Steve Harrington's flings within her freshman year of high school.

Freshman Carla had been rather confused when Steve started showing her affection, sending her smiles in the hall or invitations to meet up in the bathroom. She was a rather awkward freshman, and he was, a king. Who would have seen it? But either way, she accepted them. In all honesty, she liked the attention, and she liked Steve Harrington.

And Steve was really liking Carla Wheeler. He wasn't quite sure what had drawn him to her in the first place, but was soon happy he'd found her. He loved her smile, her laugh, the way she expressed herself. He liked Carla Wheeler

And before long, Carla wasn't just a fling, she was Steve Harrington's girlfriend and it was amazing. At fifteen, the Wheeler had never had a boyfriend before Steve, and Hawkins high seemed to notice that. They gave her attention, and talked to her. They loved her just like they loved Steve. And it was all growing on the girl.

Until it all left her with the snap of a finger.

One rather large fight later, and Carla was six feet under. Hawkins high had ditched her, moving on to Steve Harrington's new fling as Carla watched from the sidelines with her friend, Jonathan Byers. She felt broken, empty.

She was heartbroken, in simple terms.

But now, more than a year later, at sixteen, Carla had moved on from Steve Harrington. She could see him in the hall without feeling empty, or watch as he kissed his new fling, Nancy—her sister, who'd managed to catch his eye aswell—without feeling the urge to scream. She'd moved on.

But, when she was invited to a party with him, Carla's feelings resurface and she soon realizes that Steve Harrington never fully left her heart. And Steve? He realized that Carla hadn't quite left his mind, even with Nancy in the picture.

Lucky for them, an inter-dimensional monster and a bloodied nose girl happen to get in the way of their feelings, keeping them locked up for a little longer.

diana silvers as......