Taking in her palm, haruchiyo kissed it. He could smell vanilla scented lotion of yn, lingering his lips alittle too long for it to be a gesture. Haruchiyo was smooth despite hating any sort of commitments or affection, for years he faked a smile and had an insane grin on his face. Tonight, he...enjoyed her company genuinely.

"About the payment..."

"Oh yes, I wanted to ask you a favour"

"Indeed, anything for a pretty woman"

"..."

Winking at yn, he left the cafe after settling the bill and brought her out to take a stroll around the park. It was chilly with cool breeze, sensing that she might be cold, haruchiyo slung his jacket around yn to present him as a gentleman.

"I want you to be my husband"

"What?"

"Pretend to be husband of course,I need a cover up so my family doesn't find out I'm single and miserable "

"Actually I do need a pretend wife...same, my brother is getting old and cranky"

Coming to a mutual agreement, yn stood Infront of him as they both extended their hands to commemorate the success of their objectives. Haruchiyo proceeded with his mission to make yn move into the penthouse he had in the heart of Tokyo. It was to ensure yn didn't do anything rash or get himself turned in, he needed to be in his best state so that Mikey's plan can go well.

The empty dull penthouse had a warm touch as yn entered his life, he had kokonoi prepare fullproof fake documents to make them lawfully wedded in the eyes of public.

"Such a pretty face, it's a shame haruchiyo didn't put a ring on you"

Ran cooed out to yn as she was busy preparing them something to eat as they swung by,

"Hey yn, if pinkie here doesn't want you, I'm open"

Chuckling at the silly idea rindou gave, yn was happy to finally have her family lay off her shoulders. It wasn't even her biological family , rather relatives that just wanted her for the money her parents left behind. With yn out the picture, they can just exploit her wealth without even yn's consent. She didn't see the need to inherit her family's money.

"Did you do a background check on her?"

"No family , no close relatives to care either"

Taking a sip from his cup, haruchiyo observed yn and thought of how simple she was. Everyday she wakes up earlier than him, goes to work at cosy corner and does part time on weekends at a florist. She wore plain clothes, not the branded kinds he had and prefered to stay in rather than spend the night away drinking or getting lit.

The target of haruchiyo's mission was a guy who owns a massage parlour, he's a regular customer at cosy corner which makes his job easier too. It was difficult to mingle with the mundane, especially when there's a heavy bounty placed. Haruchiyo did observe yn and her whereabouts, keeping her in the blind spot like he intended to. But that doesn't mean he can't ignore such a woman.

"Your colleagues seem nice"

"Sure"

Sometimes he doesn't know if she's actually expecting a relationship from him or just fooling around.

"You know, haruchiyo, you can bring women and continue living your life before "

Looking up from his phone, he saw yn on the other end of the couch and turned on the TV. To be honest, he never spent time with her,

"I know,I just don't want to and ...what'd you think I was? A fuckboy?"

"No,but I don't think a man with the features like you would settle down for one woman , let alone a fake arrangement "