PROLOGUE / 1

TAGS: Hate-love relationship, unending drama, Suspense, marriage, Love, Secrets, Celebrities, Affluence, Rivalry, Jealousy/Envy, S£x...

SETTING: Mexico city, Hawaii.

She's a bitch
She's sassy
She's cold-hearted
She's a model
She's gat a killer body that could make a man bulge.
If you're a girl you would wish to be like her and if you're a guy, you will wish to have her...
But...

She's a misandrist. A hater of man. She hates men with all the guts in her.

In fact, she's allergic to them.

Why??

That's what no one knows??

Who is she??

She's Yolanda Adams. A fvcking rich model. She's rude, sassy, cheeky, arrogant, call her whatever badass of a name you can think of... That's who she is.

She doesn't give a fvck about anything been say about her, weather behind or in front of her. All she cares about is to work, make more money and become more famous. I Marriage is a 'No no' for her. It's not in her to do list.

"To hell with marriage!! I'm never gonna get married!!" That's what she always say.

But then she is shocked to find out that she is betrothed. Which means she was gonna get married!! She was fvcking getting married!!

°°°°°

💍BETROTHED
                     TO A
                        MISANDRIST  🌚🌝

                CHAPTER 1

   °°YOLANDA'S BEAUTY WORLD°°

≈ YOLANDA BEAUTY WORLD≈

Standing tall and magnificent is YOLANDA'S BEAUTY WORLD. The wealth of it could be felt as it stood elegantly tall and luxurious.

It is the top one skincare industry in Mexico and top three in America as a whole. Rich and big, that's what it is.

They're into the production of skincare products such as, body lotion, perfumes, exfoliators and many more which are in high demand in the market. They are patronized by about thirty countries over the world and they're still aiming high.

They're the best when it comes to skincare products and they have remained unbeatable for a couple of years.

Quality, standard and outstanding are the unique three characteristics which their products possess and that has been the main brain behind their success.

The owner of YOLANDA'S BEAUTY WORLD is none other than YOLANDA ADAMS. The egocentric, cold and introverted misandrist.

The richest and most beautiful model with a killer shape that makes men go crazy. The one and only CEO of YOLANDA'S BEAUTY WORLD.

A flashy white spotless SUV range rover sport drove into the company in a moderate speed.

The driver parked in the big and luxurious garage before opening her door. A young petite lady stepped down, running to the other side of the passengers seat to open the door for the occupant in it.

A long slender fair leg in a red heel came out immediately the door opened. Her head popped out first, she was maintaining her usual straight face but despite that her mesmerizing beauty remained irresistible.

Her long silky dark brown hair, laid firmly on her back. Her beautiful hazel eyes were emitting pure cold gaze. Her full eyebrows were well carved as well as her nose. Her thin lips which she applied a red lipstick on, exhaled out air as she stared at the building in front of her... Her expression, unreadable.