Chapter 7

Sebastian

Wow! I think to myself as I lay here with my eyes closed. She is feisty. It's such a turn on. I'm used to yes girls. The ones that hang off my arm usually, who think they're going to tame me. Nobody tames Sebastian Garcia. No-one. They all want a piece of my heart, they all want my name. Only I'm not ready for all of that. Not at thirty. It's too young to settle down, although my parents think it's about time I started to expand the Garcia name. They're going to have to wait a bit for that.

I don't even know this girls name but I want to know it. I want to know everything about her. I am sure with a temper that she is displaying, that she is HOT in bed. I think about sliding my body over hers and pinning her arms above her head and lavishing her lips with mine. I feel myself beginning to stir. I have to focus on something different. I can't let her notice that I've got a budding rock-hard situation arising. 

There is something about her. She is in my opinion far more beautiful than all the other women I have ever dated. Her auburn hair is tied up in a pony tail, it flicks at the end. It is so sexy. Her body is natural and soft with curves in the right places. I checked her out when I entered the terrace. I'm a man. What do you expect? Who wouldn't. This girl has slight curves, her breasts are natural and I bet if I touch them, they'll be soft in my hands. I want to cup them and tease her nipples. My dick is almost straining against my shorts. The thought of plunging myself deep inside her almost drives me to begin stroking myself. I can't do that here not in front of her, but I want to. I want to see her eyes at the sight of my manhood, long, thick and satisfying. 

I need to get a grip of myself, I'm not in a position to have these kind of insane feelings about a young woman I've just met. I have a dinner date tonight. It's the last thing I need right now, but it is arranged. It's purely business but the woman I am eating out with is the daughter of my father's best friend. Aliana is beautiful and exotic, she is like a thoroughbred, yet for me she really doesn't do it. I've taken her out before. Her image is everything and she is far more interested in pictures for her social media pages, than what I might be saying. As you can imagine, we have have nothing in common. My father is making a business deal with her father, we have to appear sociable. It looks good for business. We have nothing to say to one another, but the world thinks we are in love. That makes me laugh inside. It's the last thing we are. 

I lazily open my left eye so I can glance at this beautiful and naturally sexy looking woman on the lounger next to me. At least she has her book the right way up this time. She enamors me. I can tell she is not really reading her book. She hasn't turned a page since it's been the right way up. I sense she is feeling the same way I am. I saw the fire in her eyes and I know she is mad. Mad for longing for me. Mad for being this close to her when I could have taken any other lounger around the pool.

I couldn't resist. I had to be near her and find out a little more about her. Yet that frustrates me too. I don't have time right now for any relationship and I certainly do not want to fall in love. I have seen to my friends parents what it can do. Too many divorces, too much heartache. I was in love. Once. 

Angelica was beautiful. We were young. Too young. I met her when I was fifteen, she was sixteen. I had been at the stables getting my favourite horse, Teo ready for his ride and there she was. A vision to behold. Her long dark hair hung over her shoulders gracing her pert breasts. I could see how taught and tight her legs were in her tight jodhpurs. Those rich green eyes of hers settled on mine and her mouth curled up into a smile. I instantly wanted to kiss her but hesitated. I was still young and growing up. I was confused and still teetering between boyhood and manhood. 

Angelica smiled, "hey what's your name?" She reached for the reins of her chestnut mare.

"Sebastian Garcia." I loved the way her hair moved when she nodded in acknowledgement. Everyone knew the Garcia name. It's one of the richest and oldest families here in Santa Fe. 

"Angelica Banus. Let's ride together and get to know each other." She placed a foot into the stirrup and easily threw herself up on to her horse. I followed suit and trotted out behind her. I recognized the name Banus. They were well connected, as well as the Garcia's. My heart fluttered and my mouth went dry as I followed behind and watched her arse moving up and down in the saddle. 

We had our first kiss with the mountains behind us, she didn't wait long. This girl was in a hurry. Everything about Angelica was exciting. Being with her was like nothing I have experienced in my life. We had fun in the summer riding together, swimming in our family pool and introducing our parents to each other. Two years passed and when I was seventeen the girl of my life, the one who I gave my heart to. The only girl I had ever loved, cared for and finally at sixteen made love to, left me. The day she fell off her horse and broke her neck instantly, was the day my heart turned to stone. 

I couldn't function. My grades slipped, I didn't shower for nearly a week. The grief was intense. I felt physically in pain and sick to my stomach. It wouldn't leave me. I felt as if my left arm had been severed from my body. I was a wreck. My tears flowed freely, it was a dark place. Her smile would drift across my face, the way her hair would tickle my face and my chest. Her life was so precious and so fragile. To be taken so young and so quickly was the worst thing I have been through. I was adamant my heart would never be compromised again. I fell out of love with God, I didn't trust him anymore. How could he take one so beautiful and so young? How could he dole out pain that was unsurmountable? 

Instead I focused on my studies and the business. I was going to be the best, I was going to be rich, steely and a force to be reckoned with. I was never going to open my heart to anyone or anything again. Angelica is the only girl who will ever have experienced my unconditional love and passion.

She is moving, American Girl  is on the move. I sneak a look under my long dark eyelashes and see how she swings her lean, toned legs to the floor. Closes up her book and glances down at her mobile phone. I'm not sure if she is getting ready to swim or to leave. Perhaps I was too close. Maybe I should have just watched her from a distance. I'm mixed up and confused. I don't want to have feelings not like this. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Feel. Anything for another woman. Not ever again. I have to remind myself of this. Yet.... I can't help stealing glances at her. She straightens out her shoulders and rolls her head from side to side. I could help her out if she has knotted shoulders or neck. I could grace her skin with my strong fingers and massage her aches away. 

She stops and looks up towards the mountains, I can imagine her gaze settling on them. They are majestic as they dominate the sky line. We are surrounded by beauty here, the flowers on the trees, the abundance of variety ranging from Fir trees to Palms and everything in between. I want to place kisses down her back. American Girl stands up. I see how her waist dips in to the gentle flow of her hips. I have to look away. She is dangerous. Too dangerous. My heart is not open for anything, it has to stay locked. I cannot take such pain again.