"ight you ready to get put in a hot seat?" you said to kay as you propped the camera up on your island counter "no" he said and you laughed "well get ready for dese questions" you said "ight" he said.

"y'all he scared" you said to the camera as you placed the henny down and a shot glass "ian scared" he said and you side eyed him before sitting down "ok, wtv you say" you said.

"first question" you said while looking at your phone "what is your body count?" you said "gon head and pour da shot" he said as you looked at him disgusted "you really just be stickin yo dick in anything n everybody" you said.

and he laughed as you filled the shot glass to the top "drink it" you said as he picked it up and drunk it "next question, have you ever had a threesum before?" you said and he laughed.

"first off, why you comin like dat" he asked "it's a hot seat, fym" you laughed "mhm, but nah ian neva have no 3sum" he said "lies, what age did you lose your virginity?" you asked.

"14" he said with no problem "oh my-" you said and he laughed "how big is your d?" you said and he laughed before looking at you "yall she know" he said as he reached over and grabbed the henny bottle.

"ionk shit" you said "yea ight" he said, downing his shot "do you suck toes during sex?" you asked "fuck no, wtf you want me ta get? a fungus?" he said, looking at you like you were dumb.

"shiii, you already got something" you mumbled and he looked at you quick asl "ANYWAYS, do you like older women?" you asked "yea, dey be more about dey shit then y'all asses" he said and you looked at him.

"bitch- ima keep my cool" you said as he laughed and placed his hand on your thigh "what's your favorite position?" you questioned "missionary n doggy" he said "yup, he like gettin fucked" you said and he mugged you.

"you like city girls or good girls?" you said "city girls, i like my bitch gangsta and she gotta be a bad bitch" he said "i like my bitch gangsta ion like em barbie" you sung "she a fan" he said and you mugged him.

"not true" you said "giver or receiver" you said "am i a giver or receiver?" he questioned "ain't dat what i just said?" you said and he laughed "if you my bitch den i'm a giver but if you sum random smooch? hell nah" he said.

"mhm, what's the craziest place you've done it?" you asked "ion do nun too crazy, mall? balcony? changing closet?" he said and you scrunched up your face "a new attachment unlocked, don't change in dem changing rooms yall" you said and he laughed.

"what is your ideal type?" you asked "ionk?" he said, water falling the henny since y'all been said fuck da shot glass "why are you taking a shot from dat? just answer it" you laughed.

"no" he said "do you like it when she takes control or you?" you asked "me but i like when she be takin control too" he said "where do you wanna fuck somebody dat you haven't been?" you asked "da beach" he said.

"just dirty" you said while shaking your head "what's one name you would never call your gf?" you asked while laughing "no mf mommy, like wdf, i might say mama but not no fuckin MOMMY" he said, having you weak.

"ohhh shit, i can't breathe" you said while holding your stomach "what is something dat you wish you were good at?" you asked "football" he said "should've said yo stroke game" you mumbled and he snapped his head towards you.

"quit playin wit me" he said "womp womp" you said "do you hit on da first night?" you asked "no cause not all pussy clean" he said and you raised both of your eyebrows.

"how would yk dat if you currently burnin" you said and he kicked you out da chair, omfg "ik you did not just kick me out my motherfuckin seat" you said as you turned around and looked at him.

he laughed, "i'm sick of yo ass" you said, sitting back on the stool "sober or drunk sex" you said "sober, you get da full affect" he said and you rolled your eyes "watchu doin if a girl can't arch?" you asked.

"i cant fuck no bitch who can't arch" he said while laughing "you like when your gf sleeps half naked?" you asked "mhm, hy" he said "do yk how to resist a female even tho what she's doing is turning you on?" you asked.

"hy" he responded "do you see a future with anybody you know?" you asked "yea, you" he said "we gon be together by tomorrow" he said "so cut all dem niggas off" he said, being so deadass.

"ehhh...no" you said and he nodded "fs" was all he said while giving you a look "ummm have you got your ass ate before?" you laughed "you full of shit, no nigga" he said while staring at you who was laughing.

"mhm, yo ass was full of shit when dey was eatin it" you mumbled "we used to date wayyy back but you wanna tell dem why we broke up?" you said "ight so let's start right here, it wasn't my fault, it was her toxic ass" he stated and your jaw dropped.

"i promise i'm not toxic and stop lyin to dese folks" you said as he fixed himself in the seat "ight so she claim i was cheating when i went to dis bnb party wit dougie n shit" he said and you snapped your fingers.

"it won't no claim, bitch it was true and you talkin too slow" you said "basically he came home from dat bnb party smelling like another bitch and ian gon get into detail about how i whooped his ass but moral of the story, don't trust dese thot ass niggas" you smiled.

"you makin me look weak when dats not how it went" he said while laughing "kay, you came home smelling like another girl den i sat you on the couch and smelled yo dick n it smelled like something else" you said while giving him a bffr look.

"see y'all, she crazy" kay said while laughing "i'm not, it's called being reasonable" you said "back to da questions" he said "do y'all plan on getting back together?" you read.

"no- yes" he said, cutting you off "have you ever met his family" you read "yea, she met dem today" he said "was dat light ass boy yo brother?" you questioned and he laughed "yea" he said.

A/N: if she do it right, ima buy her ice.🚫🚫🚫