•Chapter 9•

"Archer, send me the contract I'll sign it today" she said into mobile phone talking to her manager while running over the treadmill.

"Yes ma'am" he replied and then the call was ended while Amara pounded her feet harder on the running belt matching it's speed. She was clad in a black track pants and a black colored sports bra covered her top. She was pounding over the belt when she heard the familiar buzz of treadmill starting beside her.

She almost cracked her neck with the amount of force she used to turn and look at the person standing beside her. Black shorts and gray tank top clad over the huge frame of none other than Nathaniel Sinclair shocked her to say the least. He grunted running faster on the moving belt of mill. His focus was totally on what he was doing but he had spoiled it for Amara.

Her eyes glide over the smooth and hard surface of his biceps. Sweat caused his top to cling over his body and God how much she wished to glide her tongue over the hard yet smooth muscles of his toned stomach.

"Take a picture it'll last longer. Or maybe a video" she snapped out of her daze at his words.

"I wasn't staring" she grumbled and in return he did nothing but smirk. He turned off the machine and stepped down walking towards her. In one swift motion he pulled her down and turned off her machine as well.

"Why are you trying to deny it" he pulled her closer crashing her against his chest. Her hand flew and settled on his chest right at top of where his heart beat in his chest. It was pounding loudly in there.

"Denying what"

"That you like me" he whispered in her ear. "That your heart beat looking at me" he snaked his hand around the small of her back "that you want to glide your tongue over my body" with other hand he cupped her jaw. "That you want to kiss me, suck me" he rubbed his thumb over her jaw. "That you want me to fuck you to oblivion" he leaned forward, placed his mouth above her popping her lower lip, the plump and full, inside his mouth biting it and then let her go.

Oh goodness.

Amara had melted into a puddle in his hands as he played with her. She had no idea how to react to this, her heart was doing summersaults in her chest. Electric rush slithering against her spine and adrenaline rushing and crashing through her veins in her blood. Her favorite spot between her legs pulsated hard.

"Tell me, do you want to do that? Do you want all that to be done to you?" She snapped back into senses and pushed him back.

"Stay away from me. And no I don't want all that" but every fiber of her whole being said a different story. His cologne settled in her mose burning a hole in her mind remembering how he smelled like leather and sandalwood and a little spicy mixed with his sweat. His arm had left a permanent mark around her waist where is rested a minute ago.

"Liar" the smirk on his face didn't budge even though she had just pushed him away and told him he didn't want her. Because deep down he was well aware she desired him as much as he desired her. He knew she had the same acha as the ache he had felt to have her between his arms. She was denying it but he wasn't denying it. And he was sure he would make her accept how much she wants him. He let her go to do some weight lifting while he continued to run on the treadmill.

Amara no matter how much tried to ignore his presence and her undying attraction towards him failed. His heavy grunts as he ran over the belt kept her attentive and sneaking glances. He was a dangerous man not for the world but for her. He can destroy her and she could do nothing but stare at his figure. Some time later he walked down the treadmill sending her a fleeting glance and then walked away. He went to cycle while Amara continued to stare at him whilst lifting weights.