chapter 3

Over the next few week I saw James nearly everyday and he was always eager to use my pussy in any way he wanted, his dominat additude seemed very addictive to my natural submissive nature.

As I was laying out in my back yard it was a bright warm Saturday and i had wanted nothing more then to lay out in the sun next to the pool inmy back yard and just relax.

As I scrolled through Tik tok on my phone suddenly a message came through from James, wyd little girl.

I immediately texted him back, laying by the pool watching tik tok and sunning I sent back.

What are you wearing James respond moments later.

I'm wearing a pink bikini I said back immediately.

When I asked that ment show me not tell me James texted back, I could feel the irritation in his text.

I quickly snapped a picture of me in my bikini making sure to get my ample cleveage in the picture.

Mmmm I love those titties baby show me that ass James replied.

I quickly flipped over and did my best to send him a picture of my ass which was only half covered by the bright pink bikini bottoms that dissapeared inbetween my ass.

James text came through several moments later with a smiley face and a picture of his rock hard white cock.

I smiled enjoying the sight of it and sent back a heart emoji.

I wanna come over and fuck you little girl James texted me.

Ok my mom's at work so you can come over now if you want I texted.

You want this white dick don't you slut James text said.

Yes I do I smiled as I sent the text to him the way that James just had this sense of control and forcefulness about him really just turned me on as if I needed it .

I'm on my way and you better have something cold for me to drink and that pussy ready to get fucked the text said as I read it when it hit my phone .

As I read the text I felt a chill run down my spine and made my clit tingle as the image of what was in store for me Ran through my head and how good is cock was gonna feel buried deep inside me.

I layed out for several more minuets before getting up and heading into the house to prepare a cold soda for james and have it ready when he arrived.

James arrived around 20 minuets after his last text, when I heard the doorbell I eagerly went to it opening it and smiled when I saw James but suddenly looked shocked when I saw beside him was one of his freinds that he hung around with named Sean.

Hey babe James said leaning and kissing me deeply his hands circling my waist then sliding down to my ass gripping it tightly.

After he broke the kiss he smiled down at me and moved to the side, your remeber my boy Sean he came along to hang out with us he said taking the cold drink from me in his free hand.

James held his arm around my waist, come on babe I know you got some food in here we are starved James said as he walked with me into my house and Sean followed.

We all walked into the living room where James and Sean both sat down on the couch and James grabbed the remote to the TV, her babes go fix us something to eat James said looking at me with a smile.

I smiled back feeling a little irritated that he brought his freind with him but this was my man even though I had hoped to spend time with him and certainly do have any issues making him some food but to have to take care of his freind to ... ugggh I thought to myself as I walked into the kitchen.