CHAPTER 10 - A Found Brother

Haru's POV

Ether was unconscious on the broken sofa. It looks like she was thrown away by something. Then the rustling in the kitchen grew louder every step I took. I swung the door open and saw a person with black clothes, almost all of it, rummaging through our drawers, probably looking for supplies. His or her face was covered by a black hood. I could tell that he is a boy.

Then we made eye contact. He had bright white eyes. He stopped to examine me, like he was familiar with me or something caught his eye. Then he started getting closer. Cautiously moving towards me. He stopped when he finally saw my whole face.

"Kuya?" he said in a deep but familiar voice.

"What do you me- Who are you?" I said, trying to wrack my brain on whose voice that was.

That's when it came to me... I can't believe it... After all these years... He's back...

"Zero?" I asked him.

Zythia's POV

Gav helped me stand up. We opened the door; Ether was unconscious and Haru was nowhere to be found.

"We should look for them." Gav whispered to me.

We started moving slowly towards the broken couch. Then we peeked in the kitchen. Haru was there with a black figure. Then I accidentally tripped on the broken leg of the chair.

"Ow!" I said as I landed on my stomach.

Both of them turned to look at me in unison. Haru ran towards me and helped me up, while brushing the dirt of my clothes gently, trying not to hurt me. How gentle of him.

"You okay?" He asked me, still holding my hand.

"Yeah. I'm good." I said looking away from him in embarrassment.

The figure behind Haru removed his hoodie. He looks a lot like Haru. Apart from his glowing eyes, different skin color and hat, he does.

"Guys meet Zero, my brother." Haru introduces him to us.

"Hi." He says shyly. I guess he's not used to talking with others.

"Hi! I'm Gav, this is Zythia. You kind of threw Ether into the couch." Gav introduced us as well.

"How did you get here?" I asked him, still confused with what happened.

"Well, long story. But I thought I could salvage some things from here." Zero explained.

We heard a sudden groan from Ether. Maybe she woke up after... you know what.

"I guess Ether's awake now" Gav said. Husky flew into the room and landed on my shoulder. I gave her a little head pat and gave her a small treat. "Can I have more treats?" Husky telepathically said to me. "The treats are in the cupboard."

"Thanks!" Husky said and flew to the cupboard, trying to open it.

"I think we should have dinner first, and Zero, you better fix our couch." Haru said.

I forgot about Player so fyi, He was upstairs still fainted. Sorry if I forgot Player! I didn't notice that I accidentally didn't put Player on this chapter.