CHAPTER 5 - Warship Problem

A/N - IM BACK! Sorry for the delay on this story. I recently just finished my exams for the 3rd quarter. Welp go on and read. No new characters yet, but I might add new ones >:) 

Zythia's POV

I wanted to get some fresh air after healing Player's wounds. I never healed someone before so it felt a little gross. Gav left ages ago. He said he had some business to attend to. After thinking for a while, I heard a small whining noise.

I went to go check it out. When I got there, I saw a puppy.

The little guy looked like a shadow puppy. It looked at me and started barking cutely trying to scare me off.

"Don't worry, little guy. I'm not gonna hurt you." I said trying to pick her up.

She slowly inched towards me then she flew straight into my arms. She transformed into a small tear drop with a swirl in the middle. She hopped onto my shoulder and laid down.

My phone started ringing. When I checked it, I couldn't believe what I saw. A ship floating above the Laboratory. It looked different from the normal warships we have here. Forgot to mention, there are warships here. They are used to destroy groups of Nextbots. Back to reality, I ran into the base and warned everyone.

"Warships!?" Ether yelled furiously.

"How did they get here? Our planet is really far from the Sun." Haru interrupted.

"Maybe it traveled through a wormhole." Player mumbled.

"I don't know how or when it came here, but we need to stop it." Haru said courageously.

We all discussed how we are going to take that thing down whether it was good or bad. But I didn't do anything, I was too worried. I don't know if they are here to attack us or help us. I decided to get on the ship myself.

I prepared myself while they are busy and borrowed; or stole Haru's Jetpack - :D

I ran outside and turned the jetpack on. I started getting wobbly and got the hang of it. After I found the ship, I flew to the door, placed my silenced landmine and grabbed a rock from the ground.

This will cause the door to open. It won't explode the whole ship.

The little puppy tried to stop me but, I threw the rock onto the landmine.

Ether's POV

I felt a little scared. "Maybe they are here to conquer, or maybe help us. If they drop a nuclear bomb on us, I don't- I... Let's just get to the point." I stuttered.

"Let's get onto the ship, kidnap the captain and... maybe kill him?" Player offered.

"We make him talk first. Then we kill him." Haru corrected.

"Okay, how about-" I was interrupted by a small explosion on the TV that appeared at the entrance of the ship, and something small went in.

Oh no.

I realized... It was Zythia.

PLOT TWIST! You thought Ether would go in right? or maybe all of them? Well you were wrong! Or maybe you were right? Well, new chapter coming up right now! LOL I'm listening to this rn: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MjzKLTLUD4

Well. Time to move onto the next chapter!