I was afraid that going to a state-run restaurant to eat was fake, but I couldn't help but look forward to it.

They didn't dare to ask Cen Huaian.

Although Cen Huai'an was younger than them, they couldn't compare to them in terms of viciousness, and his eyes were so fierce that he was really desperate to fight! It's frightening.

That is to say, Bango can compare with him, and Bango treats him differently from them.

These children couldn't tell what was different, but their intuition told them that Cen Huaian was not easy to mess with.

"Bang, does she really want to invite us to dinner?"

A thin, dark, slightly hunchbacked boy who looked like a bent chopstick asked Bangzi quietly.

Bangzi stared at the hands held by Cen Huaian and Chuxia, and patted him on the head: "You don't know this road?" The

black and thin curved chopsticks "hehe" scratched his head: "Yes, I just think it's too good Got it!"

It was so good that they couldn't believe it.

The road was not long, and we arrived at the state-run hotel within a few minutes.

At this time, the business of the state-run restaurant was good. Chu Xia brought a few children in, and there were quite a lot of people inside.

An adult led a group of children, and the children looked like street children. As soon as they entered in early summer, they attracted the attention of many people. Their eyes were contemptuous and pitiful.

But those who can come to the state-run restaurant are all employees of the factory, and no one has said anything bad, but the eyes are very disgusting.

These early summers they don't mind the most.

Six people sat down at a round table.

Really came in, these children still have a sense of unreality.

It was the first time for them to come to a state-run hotel, including Bangzi.

I used to pass by here and look in enviously, and imagine that it would be great if I could eat here.

Now that the fantasy has come true, these children are excited and nervous, and they don't know where to put their hands and feet.

The boy with the thin black curved chopsticks pulled Bangzi's sleeves: "Bangge, did I really sit in a state-run restaurant? You pinch me!"

Bangge patted him on the head: "Nothing!"

But to be honest, he was also nervous, although he hid it well, Chu Xia could see it from his eyes that kept looking around.

Cen Huaian is in much better condition than all of them.

When he came here for the first time, he was so hungry that he only cared about eating.

Now that he came here for the second time, he was very calm, but his eyes were quietly watching the situation of the state-run hotel.

smell good! Very hungry!

But when he looked at Brother Bang and the others, his little face straightened up. He had been here once, so he couldn't be as calm as they were, and he didn't look like an adult.

Cen Huai'an already knew a lot of characters, he knew all the characters on the small blackboard of the state-run hotel.

But he didn't speak, just read it silently in his heart, the more he read it, the hungrier and greedier he felt. He turned his head away and went to look at Chu Xia.