11

You got home and your friends had all gone. You walked in and Law was sitting on the couch with another drink in his hand.

"Y/n..." he said. He stood up and walked over to you. He hugged you for a moment and then picked you up and threw you over his shoulder in one quick motion.

"Law what the fuck are you doing! I'm not going to have sex with you! Let me go!" You yelled as you pounded against his back.

He threw you on the bed and locked the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" You asked, a hint of worry in your voice.

"You are going to listen to me and I'm not letting you leave until I'm finished." He said moving his desk chair in front of the door and sitting in it.

You stared at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this whole thing. The truth is I was scared if I told you that you would leave. I have been planning this for years but I never imagined I'd fall in love which has made this impossible for me.

I told you a lot about what Doflamingo has done and what he has done to me, but not all of it.
He broke me.. not only did he beat me and kill the only person who cared about me while forcing me to watch. He assaulted me and pimped me out to all his buddies until I was too old for their taste.. after that he forced me to hurt people, to kill people... I finally broke away after he tried to get me to kill an innocent child for the sins of her father.

I had always been passionate about the world of medicine that much is true but I had already had to learn so much about it from having to patch myself up over the years and if I had known what to do I could have saved Cora. I have to give back, saving people's lives is the only way I can try to make up for what I've done.

I have been planning to kill that man since the first time he assaulted me. I've had this specific plan in place since the day I met Luffy three years ago. My plan has never included me trying to survive, my life has never mattered as long as I got to take him out with me. I've never gotten attached to someone because I worried he might get to them. I know it feels like I'm underestimating you but I promise if I thought you couldn't protect yourself I never would've even considered you living here with me. I just didn't want to put you in any more danger than I already have." Law explained.

It took you a minute to process what he had just said.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that and I'm sorry you feel like you have to spend your life making up for what he made you do." You said.

You stood up from the bed and walked to his chair and hugged him. He was almost in tears.

"I don't mean this in a hurtful way but you are an idiot." You said as you sat down on his desk in front of him.
He looked at you with confusion.

"You think Luffy would ever let you die? Why do you think that chopper is trying to learn so much so quickly? And why do you think they've all been training so much? It took me two minutes after hearing about your little plan to realize it was to protect you." You said.

He looked frustrated.
"You are even dumber if you think I'm not going to help you." You told him.

"Y/n I can't risk losing you." He said.

"And you won't. You don't get as far up in the government as I was without going through intense combat training. And I've been being trained by the best fighters in the company since I started. I could beat the shit out of you or any of the others if I wanted to." You said.

Law looked at you in fascination.
"It's not that I don't believe you but I'm going to need you to prove it." Law said.

You stared at him with a look of annoyance.
"Fine. Let's go." You said pulling him out of his chair and out to the car.

You didn't talk much on the way to the gangs house, you were trying to be mad at him still. The truth is you thought it was sweet that he wanted to protect you, stupid, but sweet.

When you got there you didn't bother to knock you just barged in. They were all in the living room discussing things.

"Y/n? Law?" They said.
"What are you guys doing here?" Nami asked.
"You gonna make us feel like shit some more?" Zoro asked obviously still mad.

"Yep. Only this time I'm here to challenge you. Each of you can have your chance to try and take me down." You said.

"It won't take much effort you were just a computer geek right?" Zoro said.

"Wrong. But I told law I could beat you all and so that's what I've come here to do." You said.

"Shishishi sparring? That sounds fun!" Luffy said.

You lined them each up in order from easiest to hardest.

First up was Sanji since you knew he wouldn't hit you back. You hugged him around the neck so tight he passed out. Only bleeding from his nose a little from the tight embrace.

Next was chopper. He was a little tougher than Sanji but not by much. He tried to punch you twice and kick you once but you dodged and chopped his neck swiftly causing him to pass out.

Next was Franky. He didn't want to fight you just like chopper and Sanji but he didn't want to risk his pride either. He went for your stomach but you jumped out of the way, he tried for your face but you ducked just in time, he got you in your side once before you finally made your move. He tried to kick you but you caught his leg and flipped him onto his back knocking him down where you stepped on his chest pinning him to the floor.
Next was Nami. She caught you off guard by slapping you across the face, quickly you realized she was definitely better at fighting than before, she used her staff to strategically hit you but after three hits you swept her feet from beneath her and skillfully stole her staff holding it to her neck before she gave up.

Ussop was next, he used his slingshot to try to hit you but you quickly dodged it, he tried it again and you ducked, the third time he aimed low and you jumped, the final time you did a side jump into a cartwheel kicking his weapon from his hand then kicking him in the chest making him fall to the floor.

Now it was time for Robin. She was nimble and you two danced in fury of kicks and punches each dodging quickly until she finally hit you but you used that opportunity to grab her arm then kick her in the stomach, she tried to break free from your grip but you flipped her over you onto the floor. She tried to sweep your legs but you jumped onto her and pinned her down. That's when she tapped out.

Things were about to get a lot harder from there.