8

It had been hours and you still hadn't made it over to Luffy's place.
"Law I... I need to go... you can come too if you want.." you said as law kissed your neck.
"Mmm but you just got back... and you're mine now...." He said between kisses.
"Lawww" you whined.
"Fine you can go.... But you better be back soon." Law said finally letting go of you.
You kissed him passionately before jumping up and getting dressed. You still smelled like sweaty sex after you put on fresh clothes.

You drove over and as you pulled up they were partying as usual. You walked in and Luffy tackled you in a hug.
"Y/n! You're finally here!" He yelled which got everyone's attention.
Sanji ran over to you with a fresh margarita,
"Y/n, have a drink! You smell soo..... fuck..." Sanji said before nearly fainting.
Zoro laughed at him which caused a fight as usual. Nami broke it up with a few swift hits.
"So Y/n tell us everything." Nami said as her and Robin walked over and scooted you to a separate corner away from the guys.

"He is amazing.... From the way he acts around you guys I never would've guessed he would be this way." You went on to tell them the whole story with all its ups and downs.

"You're in love! That's so amazing! When's the wedding?" Nami asked.
"Nami, they are just figuring things out, I'm sure it will be here sooner than you think." Robin said.
"In love?! You and that depressed bastard?? You can do so much better Y/n!" Sanji chimed in.
"And what you think you're better?" Zoro chuckled.
They started fighting and you yelled at them.
"Guys!! This is my life, I love you all but you need to back off!" You screamed.
The girls walked off to get another drink and Luffy walked over to you.

"You know after you got me fired from the government I should've hated you." You said.
"Nah you love us too much to hate us." Luffy said as he plopped down next to you. You chuckled.

"I knew you and Traffy would be a good fit." Luffy said with a smile.

"Oh yeah? Was this all your plan?" You asked.

"I don't plan anything. I just thought hey, Y/n wants to help people, Traffy does help people. I knew he would like you." He said with a giggle.

You laughed.
"And how did you know I'd like him huh?" You asked.

"I didn't know it... I just felt like you would." He said.

"Thanks Luffy." You said and hugged him.

After rekindling Your friendship with the gang you went home to Law. You pulled up and saw cars you didn't recognize. You walked in and were bombarded with men.

"Hey boss is this your new girl?!" One of them said.
"She's cute!" Another shouted. 
Law shoved them all out of the way and stood in front of you.

"Sorry. They wouldn't leave until they got to meet you." He said with an annoyed tone.

"Y/n, this is my team." Law went on to introduce them each by name.

"Um hi, I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you."
You said nervously.

They asked you so many questions your head was spinning by the end of the night. Law was finally able to yell at them enough for them to leave.

He came over and hugged you.
"How did things go with straw hat and his friends?" He asked.

"I think I put their minds at ease. Luffy had a lot of good things to say about you." You said.

"He doesn't know as much about me as he thinks." Law said ominously.

"How did you meet them in the first place?" You asked.

"Before we were a surgical team we were a gang. I forced them all to get an education but I had lived a life of crime before that." Law said.
"Straw hats crew and mine were in a shoot out with the cops and he got hurt. I saved him and I haven't been able to get rid of him since." Law said.

You weren't too surprised, after all you knew about your friends crimes, that's how you met after all.

"So who are you to them? How did you meet?" He asked.

"Luffy is the reason I got fired." Law frowned at this.
"I was working for the government and we were chasing a group of people who had been assaulting people all over the place, there were reports of vandalism, looting, attacks, and everything you could think of, come to find out they were mostly lies. They weren't hurting the innocent but helping them. He took down some major crime bosses and asked for nothing but a meal and lodging in return. I had been lied to by my bosses for years. Luffy took down the man who killed my parents and after that I refused to keep working on the case against him. My bosses got mad and threatened me in public, Luffy swooped in and threatened them right back. They fired me but I was alive. I laid low passing between different friends couches and stuff but I hadn't had a place of my own until you."

Law hugged you.
"I'm sorry that happened to you." He said hugging you.

You went up to Laws room and fell asleep together. He was a lot more loving than you could've imagined.

Things went on blissfully for a couple of weeks. Law really opened up to you about his past. He had previously told you all about how he grew up, his parents death in a big disease outbreak and cover up, losing hope as a child and being brought up in a crime family, and the death of his surrogate father. But until now you hadn't known how he had turned his life around.

Law had vowed to take Doflamingo down after he killed Corazon. He had taught himself everything there was to know about the world of medicine, raced through every class in a matter of months and gotten his MD. With his degree in hand he flew through his residency program and landed a lead surgeon position. All the while he had been helping people much like Luffy just way less conspicuously. He found his friends each in their own bad situations and helped them, he inspired each of them to get an education and help him in his work both professional and personal.

You started looking into the crime boss when you were at work. You started a task force all about taking him down. Your boss commended you for your hard work and dedication. You had connected Doflamingo to your first case, the poisoned children...