Eight

Warning: language

We woke up right in time and got ready the packed our trunks and went to the train and sat in a empty compartment. Mom and Dad and the Malfoy's left already and the house was empty besides the house elves. I was so ready for the summer. The train ride was fun, we talked about what we were going to do then decided to take a nap. Draco kept his hand on my thigh the whole ride. His arm was around me and he kept me near him. I didn't dream about really anything then when I woke up it was time to get off the train. When we got off the train we hugged all our friends then talked for a while then walked out separate ways. Me and Draco walked to the car and put out stuff in the back and he started the car and started driving home. The drive was a 2 hour drive and. We were in the car and we sung to songs and we talked and decided we're gonna do for the summer. Since all of our parents were gone, we decided to throw a big party. I was turning 18 in a week and that's was the only time our parents were going to be home. Draco looked at me and smiled. He put his hand on my thigh and told me he loved me. If this was what it was going to be like with Draco then I want to spend my whole life with him. He made me happy and I loved him. We finally got to Malfoy Manor and the house elves let us in and we went straight to our rooms and unpacked. After we unpacked I went downstairs and sat on the sofa and watched tv and waited for Draco to come downstairs. About 10 minutes after I came down he did. He sat next to me and pulled me on his lap. We talked for a while then decided to go to bed. We decided to sleep in the same bed and we walked upstairs and crawled under the cover and cuddled then went to sleep. That nightit was cold so he kept his arms around me.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SPICY AND PLEASE VOTE YOU DONT HAVE TO BUT IT WILL MEAN ALOT