03 | BOWLING ISSUES

Start from the beginning

Stiles' stiffen, shaking his head at him. "We can't. She would be in so much danger. Not with just the Alpha, but with Derek too. Plus, why would you want to tell her, and not your girlfriend?" Stiles said to him. Scott stayed quiet, watching as Stiles' worried about Olivia. "You want to protect Allison, but I want to protect Olivia too." Stiles told him. Scott smirked at Stiles once the words came out of his mouth. 

"You really like her." Scott stated, smirking at him. Stiles shrugged, not looking at Scott as he feared his eyes will give his true feeling away. "Well, but we might need a little help here with the whole werewolf thing." Scott said to him, trying to reason with his friend. "She knows something is up. I think she will be a great addition." He added. 

Stiles took his eyes away from Scott, and into Olivia who was making her way towards them until Lydia stopped her. "I hate you." Stiles said, looking at Olivia who was talking to Lydia. Olivia turned to look at them with a smile on her face.  The smile that melted the walls that protected Stiles' heart. The walls that he only thought Lydia will break. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Olivia sat on her usual sit behind Stiles. Scott's worried face from this morning has been replaced for a happy one. "Do you guys know what happen to the school bus?" Olivia asked the boys, leaning on her desk.

"No idea, but it looks bad." Stiles said, turning to look at her.

While writing on her notes Olivia listen to Stiles and Scott's conversation. "Maybe you caught a rabbit or something, and ate it." Stiles said to Scott.

"Raw?" Scott whispered in horror.

"No, you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven." Stiles snapped back. Olivia held a laugh. Olivia was truly confused on their theme of conversation, but that didn't stopped the amusement of Stiles' words.

"I think they found something." A girl said, walking towards the window. All the students stood up, looking through the glass. Olivia was standing next to Scott, behind her was Stiles. The students looked closely. Olivia let out a whisper, jumping a few feet back when the body woke up. Stiles

"It is okay. He got up, he is not dead. Dead guys can't do that." Stiles told Scott. Olivia looked at both weirdly.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

As Scott and Stiles sat for lunch, another tray had joined them. The two best friend looked up to see Olivia, who was taking a seat next to Stiles. "Hello boys," Olivia said, smiling at the two of them. Scott waved at her. They both were surprised to see her, specially since they had seen her walking towards Lydia's table. 

Stiles turned to look at her in confusion. "Why aren't you seating with Lydia?" Stiles asked her. 

Olivia shrugged, looking at her food. "I prefer this company." Olivia told him, smiling a little bit. Scott gave her a genuine smile at her. 

Stiles tilted his head to the side. "We are not the cool kids, you know." Stiles said, looking at her while she ate; something that made Olivia nervous but decided not to tell him anything. He could not believe an attractive girl like her would like to join them. Specially, when she could go to Lydia if she wanted to.

"I know. It is kind of obvious." Olivia told him, bringing him back to reality. Scott laughed at her words, while Stiles blushed. Olivia looked at the owner of the shadow that was casted on the table. Olivia smiled at Allison. "Hey Allison," Olivia greeted her as the other girl took a seat next to Scott.