pray i'm enough for you

ships: seth rollins and male!reader

fandoms: wwe

warnings: angst, panic attacks

you have a panic attack
and seth helps you through it

this is very projection because i'm going through shit

you feel as your body shakes and feel the hurried rise and fall of your chest as you bring your knees up to yourself letting out gasping breaths tears threatening to fall from your eyes, your mind has been racing all day, you don't even know why it was just one of the bad days that you hated having, after so many good ones, your brain just decides you're shit and don't deserve to have those good days.

you block out everything else in the house all you can hear is your heavy breathing, so you don't hear the front door opening and shutting or the footsteps heading toward the bedroom, but suddenly there's a hand on your shoulder and you flinch coming out of your headspace to see a worried seth beside you.

you try to steady your breathing, "when did you get back?" you asked him

"just now, are you okay? what's wrong?" he asks as he moves his hand from your shoulder to the side of your neck, you line into the comforting touching, closing your eyes for just a moment then looking back to seth with the same worried frown on his face.

"yeah.. i'm good, panic attack i guess it happens" you chuckle your body still slightly shaking.

"oh," seth says "do you wanna talk about it?"

you shrug, "had too many good days i guess and my brain decided i needed a bad one because i don't deserve those good days, i don't deserve anything good really, don't deserve you especially"

"don't say that, you deserve so much, don't let any bad days let you think differently okay? you deserve all of the good days and every good thing that happens to you"  seth says taking your face into his hands before leaving a soft kiss on your lips, you hum when he pulls away putting his forehead against your own.

"you mean that seth? you're not gonna end up taking it back and decide i'm too much and leave me? wouldn't blame you if you did, i'd leave me too" you don't know why you even brought it up, you knew- hoped seth wouldn't do that, maybe you just needed the confirmation and reassurance from him

"no" he tells you as he pulls you into his side you lay your head on him letting the closeness comfort you and bring you out of your bad headspace as you let out a sigh, "i wouldn't leave you, and you're not too much, you'll never be too
much, i'll always be here to help you get through whatever you need, you're stuck with me"

you chuckle, you move so your looking at seth now, "okay, i believe you, i just think i needed to hear it from you to believe it, i'm sorry you had to deal with me like this on one of your rare days off, but i appreciate it" you smile at him

he just kisses you again, "i told you i'm always here, don't be sorry okay? and we can still do something later like dinner maybe if you're feeling better and are up to it before we gotta get back on the road again"

you just nod "yeah.. yeah i'd like that"

he just grins as he gets up, then helps you to your feet, holding you till you get your footing from where you've been sitting for so long

"hey, seth? thanks for being here and not letting me go through this alone"

"always," he say's simply

you just sigh in content, already feeling better, already feeling you mood lighting up and those dark thoughts leaving your mind, there's just something about seth that makes everything go away and makes things better, it's like he's your light and your ground keeping you here on earth whenever you feel like darkness is eating you he's always going to be here and you couldn't thank seth enough for everything he does and everything that he is for you but you know he knows how you feel somehow he always knows.

"i love you," you say

"i love you too"

sorry this is so bad, i really just wrote it for myself to make myself feel a little better so i don't care how it turned out.

this is also my first fic in months so my writing is gonna be bad