Part 2: Diluc

Why do I do this to myself. Honestly, I like Jean, but do I LIKE her? No. She's cool and all, but not my type. Ok, I don't have a type, but I don't have or need a girlfriend. The only reason I took her to her house is because she was obviously going to make a fool of herself and I owed her. She helped save Mondstadt from Dvalin. Now, we're even. It's fine.
Her couch was L-shaped and I sat on one side and watched her go to sleep. She left her shoes on, thats gonna be a pain and a major party foul.
"Your shoes are on," I say trying to keep my usual tone
"Ugh," Jean says very drunk, "take them off?"
"No, I'm not touching your feet..." I say back at her
"Ugh fine," she sits back up untying the ribbon on her shoe. She takes off one and throws it at a corner of the room, then the other. She lays back down and hiccups, but then she falls asleep. She fell asleep at 1am. I go to sleep after placing a trash can beside her, 30 minutes later.
I wake up to hear her vomiting over the backside of the couch. Where I didn't put a trash can. I notice her hair about to fall out of the ribbon, so I walk over and gently pull it back as she projectile vomits over the couch. Well, that sucks. I'm gonna have to clean it up. Honestly, I don't want to smell it all night.
  She stops and turns sitting back down. She starts crying.
"*hiccup* I'm just a mess *hiccup*. I can't stay a knight without some big old break *hiccup*," she keeps crying and talking, "Barbara... I shouldn't have drank *hiccup*, it's just that Diluc made it so tempting to drink the wine *hiccup*. It's not his fault though. I was the one *hiccup*..." she passes out
  Oh... okay. Things somehow got awkward even with just me. She thought I was Barbara? The singing child. I'm 6,1 and Barbara is like 5 foot. There's a difference. Somehow Jean got even more drunk than before. How on Teyvat? I've never been more confused. Does she like me? Surely not. She's Jean! I'm some shady bartender! Ha! No way she would think much of me. I quit the Knights. I go around in the night pretending to be something I'm not. No way. Right?
  I keep thinking about it for an hour and then Jean starts to throw up again. I tried to direct her body towards the trash can this time. Yes. She aimed into the can and... it overflowed. Great. More puke.
  "Hey, Barbara, have you gotten taller?" She starts to feel my hair and face, "Your face is hot..."
My face got red so fast.
"Uhhhhh..." I start, but she passes out again. It was 6am. Geez. Have I been up that much? I decide to fall asleep, but Jean grabbed me when she passed out. She has a strong grip because no matter how hard I pulled away it wouldn't work. Holy Barbatos Jean... how much do you work out? I just fell asleep right there.
  I woke back up around 8am with Jean still asleep.
"Jean," I try to wake her up, "Jean," I say getting louder
"Hmm?" She says almost falling off the couch
I grab her arm so she doesn't fall into the puke can
  "Diluc?" She asks groggily, "Diluc... Diluc!?"
She sits up confused. I then sit up beside her moving away to another part of the couch.
"W-what are you doing here?!" She yells confused, her fave turning red
"You were very drunk," I explain
"Me?" She questions, then I could tell the hangover hit because she groaned, "Nope, I understand now."
She puts her hand on her head.
  "Just lay down and shut it," I say walking into the kitchen grabbing a warm wash cloth, "Put this on your head. It should help," I hand her the cloth and she puts it on her head
  "Why'd you stay all night?" She questions surprisingly calm
"I don't know. You didn't look good, like, at all," I try to reason
"Also, why were you beside me,"
"You're grip is very tight..."
"Oh, sorry," she apologizes
"It's fine, why are you very calm about this?" I ask
"Because if I yell, my head will rip itself inside out,"
"You need anything else?" I start, "Also, I'll clean up the puke..."
  "That would be great, but I need something to do. It may not be fun, but it's better than drinking again..."
"I'll be off then," I grab my coat by the door and put it on.
"Bye, and thanks,"
"You're welcome, and let's keep this on the low..."
"Of course, now go before my head burst,"

  I walk out the door and then realize that I don't have work today. Well, now I have nothing to do. Kaeya, all of a sudden, pops out of an alley.
  "What do you want?" I say with no energy
"Just to ask, why you were hanging around Jean last night..."
"I was returning a favor, nothing more..." I try to keep walking, but Kaeya keeps talking.
"Mhm... then why did you stay all night?" Kaeya started to tease
"What are you implying?"
"You two had fun..." he continued
  "No we didn't. She was very sick and needed help,"
"She was obviously drunk. Why cover for her?"
"Kaeya, you're about to run an entire investigation on what me and Jean did last night. I helped her, that's all, and why do you know we were together?"
"My friend told me," he said talking smoothly
  "Who?"
"A sister," he says smirking at the thought
  Dang it. Rosaria.
"Ugh," I actually walk away. I get my peaceful walk around Mondstadt. Thank Archons.