🔷Ch 2: There's a Woman on the Hull

"What the hell?" Steve squinted out the Helicarrier window he was standing in front of as he saw a blue crackle of lightning slowly trickle down the ship's side. When the lightning dissipated it revealed a woman with long chesnut brown hair. It whipped into her face and she spat it out and brushed it aside. She was clinging to the ships side, though she wasn't having trouble hanging on. Lightning crackled on the outer edges of her palms and up her arms, even over her shoes. She looked around, her bottom lip bitten between her teeth looking for somewhere else to go, but unsure as to where that place should be.

"Is no one else seeing this?" He muttered to himself looking around at the agents focused on their screens.

"That's...not good." Coulson walked up beside Steve noticing his distress. "Explains all the reports I'm getting of a life size power surge shooting up the decks. She must have crawled down the sides from the flight deck."

"So, she's a hostile?" Steve asked.

"Unclear, but it's more than likely. Nothing good ever comes from an enhanced on the outside of a ship. Question is where does she think she's going and what does she plan on doing?"

"Doesn't matter. She's not getting far." Steve replied, jogging off to find a way to the exterior of the helicarrier.

"Something's affecting my instruments in the lab. Is-" Bruce walked up to the window hurriedly putting on the glasses he was cleaning. "-is that a woman clinging to the hull? What is she doing?"

"I don't know. Trying to figure that out, but I'll know more in a minute." Coulson grimaced, and he turned to Hill who was spouting orders.

"This is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill. We have an enhanced on the east side. I repeat we have an enhanced on the east side. Do not engage, abilities seem to be electricity based. Given where we are, we do not want to find out what she can do with them." Hill tapped her com. "Leave this to Captain Rogers."

"You clear your enhanced yet? Have any idea what Rogers is running into?"  Coulson asked her.

"No." Hill looked seven different kinds of annoyed. "She was still sleeping in her ..." Hill cleared her throat aware that Banner was in front of her. "...cabin. Last I checked on her. Haven't gotten any information. Damned hammer tech must have malfunctioned."

"Stark said using his competition for containment could lead to trouble." Coulson tilted his head.

"Please." Hill crossed her arms. "They aren't competition. Stark tech blows hammer tech  out of the water. Everyone knows it. We only used him because Stark was concerned about the tech being used to harm the captees and refused the deal."

"Are they?" Bruce demanded looking at Hill pointedly. "Is she in pain?"

"No." Hill replied after a moment of scandalized silence. "They're used for suppression, and containment. Uncomfortable and restrictive feeling maybe, but they aren't torture devices, Dr. Banner. We protect people from themselves. At least the one's we're able to." She turned to Coulson. "Where the hell is Natasha?"

"Uh...she's right there." Bruce pointed out the window, where Natasha was lowering herself down on a harness next to the woman.

"Damnit. Agent Romanoff, you are not authorized-" Hill began but she watched Nat throw her com away in annoyance.

"Did she just-" Hill's eyes widened.

"You know Natasha. She does what she wants." Coulson shrugged. "Maybe if you're lucky she can talk your enhanced down. Can't find Clint or this crazy god if we get blown out of the sky."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
And that's ch 2!! Stay tuned for ch 3!!!! It'll be out soon! I promise! I hope you're liking it so far!  Happy fourth!

As far as shipping goes we have 2 votes for Nat, one vote for Steve and one vote for Loki!

Shipping poles are still open!! So again cast your votes!