I'll get started then

Alrighty you guys! So many of you want this story to continue so I am going to keep going with it! Thank you so so so much for all your overwhelming love and support for our beloved Glitch!

I've been pretty depressed for the past few months- maybe year. I lost track of time. My lack of updates on clarity stuff probably contributed to that a tiny bit.  I was worried no one really cared anymore cause it's been so long-but-seeing so many of you comment that made me feel a lot better!

Anywho- enough of my feelings and gratitude. You're here to read a fic...down to business.

I've unpublished chapters 1-3- because they're short and....kinda crappy. I know you all thought they were amazing....but they could be better is what I'm saying. So, I'm going to rewrite them and then continue on plowing forwards! My hope is to get Ch 1 out tonight but it might end up being tomorrow. We'll see. Clarity deserves quality right? I'm also gonna make the chapters a bit longer than they were before....cause let's be real those were super short and not very detailed.

I also updated the cover so if you see this-

Don't be alarmed 🤣😅👍

Now then: I have some more questions for you all!

1. Who we thinking for MCU Clarity's love interest? Name a character and state your reasoning for them maybe being together!

2. When the time comes should I save Nat and Tony...or let them die? You tell me!

3. After the main avengers movies- what Marvel movies would you like to see Clarity make an appearance in?

4.  What's something you really wanna know about Marvel Clarity?

5. Anything else you'd like to ask, rant, and or tell me!