𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

can't let go and it doesn't matter how i try

one week later

today was the day. the day that céline was to go back to france. shortly after waking up, céline started packing her things, and because she had some few more things, she had to buy a bag so that she could fit in the rest.

céline got changed into a beige blouse that was somewhat loose and some jean shorts, she went with her flats once again so that she would feel comfortable once she got on the plane. she decided not to wear jewely this time.

céline made sure to say goodbye to everybody she knew, which pretty much were just the warrens and the gang. first she was going to say goodbye to the warrens, then the gang, which she knew would be emotional.

after céline got all ready, she walked over to the living room with her suitcase and bag in hand, seeing the warrens in the living room all ready to take her to the airport soon.

"this is it céline, you're leaving us" alice said, hugging céline somewhat tight as she began to cry. céline smiled and gently pat her back. "we're going to miss you céline, but if you come back, i hope you know that our door will always be open" joseph said, giving céline a small hug. "i'll come back soon so that i can see you guys, i promise" she smiled.

christopher gave céline a side hug and smiled at her, trying his best not to cry. "i'm gonna miss you, you're like the sister i've never had, i'm gonna be an only child again" he said. "i'm going to miss you too christopher, you're also like the brother i never had" she smiled, patting his back.

"i can't wait for you to come back" he smiled. "i can't wait either" she chuckled. "are you ready to go see the gang céline?" alice asked, standing near the door. "yes" céline nodded, walking to the door with her suitcase and bag. and as she walked out, she took a deep breath. although she was coming back eventually, everybody was crying because they didn't want her to leave, she completely changed the people she was always with like the warrens and the gang.

♥︎

after alice pulled up in front of the curtis house, céline got out of the car and quickly walked inside. the whole gang was there, not ready to say goodbye.

"hi guys, i just came here one last time so that i can say goodbye" céline smiled, trying her best to not cry. sodapop immediately walked over to her, hugging her gently so that she could breathe. "i'm gonna miss you céline, you completely changed my world" he said, giving her a quick kiss. "i'm gonna miss you too sodapop, i promise i will call you and send you letters" she said, kissing his cheek.

two-bit gave céline the tightest hug because he was definitely gonna miss her as well as telling her his funniest jokes. "i'm gonna miss you céline, i'll try to make some more jokes and write them on the letters that sodapop'll send you" he said. "i know you will" she giggled.

it was ponyboys turn, who simply gave her a side hug. "i'm gonna miss havin' you in my classes, we were both too smart for our classes" he smiled. "so will i ponyboy" she smiled, gently patting his back.

johnny went up to her and gave her a really gentle hug and did his best to hide his tears. "i'm gonna miss ya céline, you're an amazing person" he said. "i'll miss you too johnny, just make sure to get dally here out of trouble promise?" she asked, holding out a pinky. "sure will" he said, holding out his pinky as well.

dallas wasn't the type to hug, but he hugged céline anyway because she was the only girl he cared about, not romantically but in a brotherly manner. "i'm gonna miss ya" he said. "i'll miss you too dally. and please try to not get in trouble" she said.

steve also gave her a tight hug, but it wasn't too tight compared to two-bit's. "i'm gonna miss ya céline, send me pictures of the eiffel tower" he said. "steve you dum dum, i live in cannes, not paris" she giggled, gently hitting his arm. "i know but still" he said.

last but not least, it was darry's turn to say goodbye. he gave her a gentle hug and did cry a lot because she was basically like a little sister to him. "i'm gonna miss you" he said. "i'm gonna miss you too superman, and please make sure that either two-bit or steve don't make fun of sodapop" she smiled.

alice quickly honked the horn, meaning it was almost time to leave so that she could make it to her flight in time. "wait, celine!" sodapop said, quickly arriving to the living room with a small bouquet of tulips. "aww sodapop, you didn't really have to" she smiled. "i know but i wanted you to remember me with these," he said. "promise to call me once you're home" he said. "i promise sodapop" she smiled, walking outside the house with the bouquet in hand as she got in the car.

"aww did sodapop give you that?" alice asked with a smile. "he sure did" she smiled. alice began to turn around to go to the airport, noticing the guys ran outside to see céline one last time. because alice's also happened to be a convertible, céline turned around and waved at the gang. she noticed the gang waved back at her, making her smile.

after pulling up at the airport, céline quickly got out of the car, grabbing her suitcase and bag from the trunk. "goodbye alice, thank you for everything you and your family have done for me, i will never forget you guys and i promise i'll see y'all again" céline smiled, waving at alice as she quickly walked inside the airport.

hi pookies 🤩

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

hi pookies 🤩

i didn't have any writer's block while writing this yay 🫶

get ready for the next chapter

stay gold 💋🫶

~ alma