Chapter 2

"Well Fiona, what are you doing here? You don' work today, plus it's closing time." came the voice of Christopher.

Yes, Christopher I know, but we have some people coming to ghost hunt for a video online and they asked for a medium, so here I am." I explain to the youngest male ghost. 

"Can you go round up the gang for me? We have some potential mediums to test in this group." I ask nicely.

"Oh how fun. I'll rouse everyone. Wait, should I wake Emily?" he questions.

"Yeah. Nicely though, that wife of yours will get very aggressive if you're rude about it. I want to test them, not get them injured." I answer. He gives me a nod and disappears through the wall.

A few moments later I hear the car pull in and walk towards the entrance once again. I hear a goofy knock on the door and allow Emily to know back softly. I hear the boys freak out on the other side and chuckle before they open the door to see me standing twenty feet away. Their eyes go wide but they smile and walk towards me.

"Woah, it feels crowded in here." one with long hair says "Hi, I'm Seth." he shakes my hand.

"I'm Sam." says the blonde Beiber haired one.

"Josh." says the dirty blonde.

"And I'm Colby." says the black haired one. They all took turns shaking my hand before I introduced myself.

"Hi there, I'm Fiona. And Seth, it would seem you are empathic at least." I say. Josh's eyes bug out of his head as he whips around looking at the empty space. "There are 9 people here other than the living at the moment gentlemen." Now it was Sam's turn to bug out his eyes.

"Colby you kept saying something about 9 in the car." he squeaks.

"Yeah, I kept hearing that in my head on the ride over, there are nine." he replied.

"That would have been your lovely spirit guides giving you warning." I explain "Anyone wanna give a go at names?" They all just stare at me. "I'm kidding, relax. I'm the medium you asked for this evening."

"Yeah I kinda figured that much." Colby chuckled. 

"So," Seth says "there are nine ghosts in the room, cool, cool, cool."

"Do you mind if we film you for YouTube?" Sam asks cautiously. I nod easily, wouldn't be the first time.

"Would you like me to introduce myself? Like the other YouTubers usually do? Or would you like my backstory then you can do it?" I inquire.

"If you don't mind I'd prefer to chat a bit before we film with you so we can get into a groove and feel more comfortable with eachother." Seth replies. I nod giving him a smile.

"Come to the sitting room and we can chat a bit. I'll tell you the history of the place and my abilities and then you can do the filming as you'd like." I explain as I walk towards the sitting room. they follow me easily until I stop and turn towards them while looking behind them. "You guys can give them some space, I'll come with them to visit each of you, I promise, they will do right by your stories." The guys look confused for a moment but then as the ghosts disperse, I see Colby and Seth visibly relax.