𝟏 : 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

The first question that crossed your mind when you woke up was, "where the hell am I?"

Your eyes opened, but that didn't make a difference. It was pitch black. You felt around you, feeling the cold metal walls trap you in. "What the..." your thought faded out as you reached in front of you, and you suddenly stumbled out of whatever you were trapped in.

Since it was unexpected, you fell straight to the floor. You groaned, feeling the pain blossom on your bare knees. "Ow," you mumbled.

"(Y/n)?" A familiar voice called out.

Immediately recognizing the voice, your head snapped up and you grinned. "Kokichi!"

Your boyfriend rushed up to you and grabbed your hand, lifting you up. "Why were you in a locker?"

"What?" You checked behind you, seeing you did in fact fall out of a locker. "Oh. Yeah, I have no idea. Where even are we?"

He shrugged. "How am I supposed to know? I woke up here a little bit ago, just before you fell out of that locker."

You let go of his hand and took a look around. The monitor was the first thing you noticed. "Kokichi, what's that?" You pointed at the said object.

His gaze followed your finger and he scoffed. "Are we being watched?"

"I don't like the sound of that." You bit the inside of your cheek. "How did we even get here?"

"I...I actually don't remember," Kokichi's voice slowly became less confident. "I don't remember anything."

You gulped. "Honestly, my first assumption was that this was one of your pranks. But even you couldn't pull this off."

"Please, this kidnapping prank is amateur. I've done a murder prank before."

"How do you even pull that off?" You blinked in surprise. "Anyway, we need to figure out how to get out of here."

He pointed at the door. "I don't know if you've noticed, but there's a clear exit right there."

You rolled your eyes. "Thanks, smartass. Let's go."

Before you could even take a step forward, Kokichi grabbed your hand and yanked you backwards, letting him go in front of you. You looked at him in confusion, and he smirked. "I can't let you walk into possible danger first, right? Let me go first."

"It was just to fuel your ego, wasn't it?" You deadpanned.

"You know me so well." He replied, before dragging you to the door with him.

Biting your lip in nervousness, you muttered, "be careful, Kokichi."

He nodded, opening the door wide open. You peaked from behind his shoulder, expecting to find some type of monster, but there was nothing. Just an empty hallway. "Oh. That was boring."

"Extremely." Kokichi slowly let out a sigh, before continuing to move forward. "Well, we better keep looking. Come on!"

Without warning, he went into a full sprint, dragging you along with him once again. You yelped, "Wait, Kokichi!"