9

"This – this so good!" Tiffany exclaim as she sip on her milkshake. "How did you know such place existed in this town?"

I laugh at her. "Timothy brought me here once when we went out to buy my phone."

"Timothy never told me that," she send me a weird look.

I smile at her. "Really? I thought Timothy told you everything."

"Seems like not everything," she shrugs. "So, what's the deal with you and Timothy? Hmm? Did you score a run?"

I stare at her. "What do you mean?"

She scoffs at me. "Oh, please, you live in Timothy's house for more than a month already, so, don't tell me nothing is going on between the two of you."

"There is nothing," I take a big sip from my shake "He would leave before I could wake up and goes home late at night. What will you expect?"

Tiffany pulls her hair out. She does that when she's frustrated. "That damn twin of mine! A beautiful maiden lives in his house yet he doesn't made a move on her. Is he stupid or blind not to notice?"

"Timothy and I are just friends," I continue "And, besides, he seems to have his eyes on someone else –"

"Someone else?"

I remembered the music notes that I found in the music room. It was a sad song filled with longing and misery. It is written by someone who lost a loved one. Timothy might have lost someone dear to him and he hasn't moved on yet. I wonder who is this girl that captures Timothy's heart and why do I feel disappointed and sad at the same time? Maybe, I should ask Timothy about it later.

I sigh. "Tiffany, is there possibly that Timothy used to have relationships in the past?"

"Of course," she glares at me "Why would you think that my brother doesn't have any past relationship?"

My attention suddenly became attentive. "What happened?"

"He broke up with her," she says quietly as if telling me to drop the topic already.

I sip on my shake to stop myself from questioning her any further. I wonder who this person is. Why did Timothy broke up with her? Why did Timothy let go of her? Why would I care anyway?

I take out my wallet and place some bills on top of the table. "Let's go. We got a lot of stores to shop."

"I'm supposed to pay," Tiffany pouts.

We left the shop. We plan to visit a dress shop. Maybe I should buy a new one, after all Timothy told me to use his money anyways. Maybe, I should buy him something as a sign of gratitude that he allowed me to hang out with Tiffany today, but that guy already has everything.

"Tiff, what do you think I should buy for Timothy?" I ask Tiffany when we pass by a watch shop.

She stares at me while smiling creepily. "Why? As far as I could remember, I have the same birthday as my twin brother and today isn't our birthday. So, why do you plan to buy a gift?"

"It is a thank you gift," I can feel the blush working on my cheeks. "Nothing else."

She raise her eyebrows at me. "Are you trying to impress my twin?"

"No."

"Uhuh. You can't fool me, Ollie," Tiffany hook her arm around my elbow. "So, tell me, do you plan to seduce my brother?

I try to remove her arm from me but I fail. "No. Why would you think of that?"

"Timmy's single. You are single. You live in the same house. What's not to ask?" She giggle. "I won't be shock if Timothy comes to our parent's house suddenly screaming that I'm going to be an aunt."