𝐒𝐇𝐘 i. yoichi

"𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃                      𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔"                             

                 "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃
                     𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔"

🍄  ;  𝐈n which a timid and shy girl moves into her new neighborhood, unexpected to meet the boy who will change her point of view of others.

                               𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

                          𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐀 new family had just moved into there new neighborhood, A typical busy day, isn't it?.
Families, People living in the neighborhood knew about a new family moving into there area.

There daughter, Y/N L/N, was trying to find excuses into not helping them, She thought that if she went out even for a little while, All the neighborhood's gazes would be onto her, and she didn't like the thought of that.

As her dad 'Takeshi' was having a hard time loading the stuff into there new home, a certain raven-haired boy seemed to pass by,

Takeshi reached out to him as he looked athletic and well built, And well him.. He was growing older and older.

"Hey you, Boy! Can you help me with these things? 'Ya know i'm getting older and it's hard..!"

"Me..?" The raven haired boy asked the elder, A puzzled and confused look on his face as he looked around.

"Yes you! Now come!" The elder said to him as he went to help him.

He started picking up the furniture with a bit of the elder's help.

After the both of them were done, Y/N's mom, Kairi asked the boy if he wanted water to freshen up a bit, And he of course, said yes.

Kairi called out her daugher Y/N to get a glass of water downstairs, Y/N thinking it'll be for her dad, Takeshi, But the both of them had a boy in waiting.

"Y/N..? who's that?" The raven haired boy asked the two elders with a puzzled look, And then kairi started boasting about her daughter non-stop.

Her mom was the complete opposite of her.

As Y/N finally went down with a glass of water in her hands, She was a bit startled to find another individual.

And a boy to be exact!

Her thoughts raced in her brain.

"Oh, Is this your daughter, mrs.kairi?, She looks..pretty cute!" Isagi said to the girls' parents.

"I know right! Tho she's alwaaays scared to go out, interact with new people.. How about you be her new friend in this new neighborhood!"

Kairi exclaimed to isagi with a warming smile, and Y/N standibg there awkwardly still holding the glass.

"Well i would have no problem, But she looks like she'll have a few problems" Isagi replied to mrs.kairi.

"Oh but if you have no problem, Then neither does she!" Kairi said with a smile.

Takeshi and Y/N just stared at kairi, wondering how can she be so outgoing all the time.

"..Okay then, mrs.kairi" Isagi agreed as he had no choice.

"..Y-your water, mister" Y/N said to isagi almost above a whisper, Head lowered.

"Oh right!" Isagi exclaimed as he took the water from her hand, touching it purposely.

She flinched a bit by the small physical afection

"You have soft hands Y/N-san!" Isagi said as she replied with a small awkward smile.

The two elderly stared at there daughter, Happy inside that she was  finally interacting with someone.

As isagi thanked the family, and said he was going to leave, Y/N grabbed his hand with hers and dragged him somewhere.. just far away from her parents.

"Ouh my daughter is finally growing up! The elder woman exclaimed to her husband,

"She's already grown up, kairi." The elder man replied to his wife,

"..We're friends now right? That means you'll give me.. your number right?" Y/N asked the boy infront of her shyly as her grip tightened on his hand.

"Of course Y/N-san, we're friends, And i'd be more then willing to give you my number!" Isagi exclaimed to Y/N as she had a small smile forming on her face right then and there.

He swore he could see himself falling for her right there.

"Here's my phone.. isagi-san, add your number in it.." The girl said still smiling.

He took her phone from her hand and dialed his number in it, her being happy about her new friend.

"There you go Y/N-san! I hope to chat with you more, now i must get going.." He said to the girl infront, her hand still latched onto his.

"Okay.. isagi-san, i hope to chat with you.. more aswell..!" The girl said as she let go and both of them parted ways.

            𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 ; nobody