Chapter 8 - Fainted

Start from the beginning

Anytime I see the older, he's always drawing in this book. Whether it be at lunch or while he's supposed to be studying at his desk. This book held value to him.

Curiosity gets the best of me and I open it up to flip through the pages. Many surprise me. He has quite the talent.

In fact he could probably make some money selling portraits to people, it seems like his speciality.

I keep flipping through the pages with a soft smile on my face, something about him being a softie for his cats and his drawings makes my stomach warm.

Suddenly I come across a drawing that looks familiar. My eyes widen and I feel my cheeks warm up.

It's me.

Eating ramen with my cheeks puffed up, he even commented on it when he saw me.

Chopsticks in my hand, my elbow resting on the table, my bangs softly covering my forehead, and of course my squirrel cheeks full of noodles. My eyes making direct contact with you in the drawing, as if he was drawing this from his view in the conversation.

My heart beat begins to speed up, I quickly flip through more pages and my mouth drops open.

There are more drawings of me. Many even.

Me at lunch with felix and Seungmin.

Me when I'm studying with my headphones while studying in the desk beside him.

Me dancing to music in the kitchen when I wait for my ramen.

All from his perspective. Like he drew them at the angle he saw them. Each signed in the corner with the name Lee Know

This whole time when I thought he was looking at me at lunch, when I saw him sketching constantly. He was drawing me?

I know my face must be a deep shade of red already.

I pull out my phone and snap a few pictures of the beautiful drawings.

Why would he draw these?

Just then I hear the toilet flush from the bathroom, I quickly close the book, leaving everything like I found it. I gather up my stuff and run out the dorm.

I can't possibly face him now.

☜༶⋆❀⋆༶☞

My eyes open abruptly from nature calling.

It was probably hours into the night and I was having a wonderful sleep. Peaceful and beautiful, of course having to be ruined by the need to pee.

When my eyes come back into focus after I rub them, I see a small figure sitting in between the two beds in the room. A small lamp being the only light in the room, enough to illuminate the pencil and books on the desk infront the figure. I squint as I recognize the glasses resting on his nose, the small body, soft hair, and cute cheeks on the boy.

"J-jisung?"

I can tell the voice surprised him and he looks my way. I can barely see his face, but I can tell his eyes go wide.

"Why are y-you awake..?" I whisper out, barely being audible to even myself.

The boy doesn't say anything and quickly grabs his text books and walks out the door. Leaving me completely confused.

Did the boy really study this late into the night?

I remember why I even awoke in the first place and I slowly get up to go to the bathroom.

After doing my business, I walk back to my bed when I suddenly hear a thud.

What the fuck!?

My eyes still fogged with tiredness, I hesitantly open the bedroom door to find a tiny silloeuthe laying across the floor. Textbooks and pencils scatter around him.

"J-jisung?"

My voice echoes through the dorm, but I'm responded with silence. Panic runs through my vains and I'm suddenly wide awake.

"Jisung!??"

I run up to the body and lift up his face. His eyes are closed and his body is limp, my heart rate speeds up.

Holy shit.

I run my fingers through his soft hair, trying to see if the feeling would get across to him, "Jisung open your eyes!! This isn't funny!" I caress his face, hoping he would wake up from this prank.

The boy stays limp in my arms. if I was in any other sceneraio I would be admiring his beauty, but panic blocks my mindset.

Without hesitation, I wrap his small arms around my neck and his small legs around my waist. Carrying him like a backpack on backwards.

His neck falls limp and I can feel his hot breath on my cheek, somehow sending relief through me knowing he's still breathing.

I rush out the door, the boy in my arms. Not caring that it was late into the night and that I shouldn't be loud to wake anyone.

Jisungs was the only thing on my mind.

My hands rest under his thighs holding him up, his body being worryingly light. I hold him tightly as I run down the hallways, aiming for the school office.

I push both of us through the nurse doors, thankfully the school has one 24/7.

I stop for a moment, facing the lady while catching my breath, "My r-roommate... fainted.... please help."

The nurse quickly pulls the boy out of my grip while I stand there frozen, the shock setting in.

"What's the boys name sir?" The lady questions as she lays him down on the bed.

"Jisung.... Han jisung."

A/n
Two chapters in two days!??
I like this chapter cuz it's my longest one ever.
What do you think happened to the squirrel?

Hope you enjoyed!