70.Meet the protagonist again.

Start from the beginning

    "How could I be in danger? I'm stronger than you! If monsters meet me, they must be in danger!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu looked confident.

    Seeing his daughter-in-law's showing off, Liu Mufeng was delighted. "That's true. Our little Xu is the best!"

    Jiang Xu showed a sweet smile after being praised by his partner. "Here you are!" Taking out a space ring, Jiang Xu handed it to his lover.

    Reaching out to take it, Liu Mufeng scanned it and found that there were eight corpses of spirit realm monsters in the interspatial ring, as well as many spirit flowers and herbs. "Thank you!" Putting away the interspatial ring. Liu Mufeng gently tucked a strand of hair from Jiang Xu's forehead behind his ears. 

    "It's nothing, the two of us should be able to find more opportunities in the future. I don't know as many spiritual herbs as you do!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu smiled wryly. If he kills monsters, he should be able to kill them faster than Mu Feng, but if he is looking for spirit grass, spirit fruit and so on, it will not work. Because he didn't know many spiritual herbs, and most of the spiritual herbs he looked for were based on the strength of the spiritual energy. If you search in this way, it is easy to miss the spirit grass. And Mu Feng is different, Mu Feng is a third-level alchemist, has read more books, and knows more spiritual herbs than him.  

   "Okay!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng leaned over and sneaked a kiss on his lover's cheek.

     "Don't, don't make trouble!" Jiang Xu blushed uncomfortably after being kissed in broad daylight. He looked around hurriedly, for fear of being seen by others. 

    "No one!" With a helpless smile, Liu Mufeng dragged his wife to continue walking. 

    …………………………………………… 

    Half a month later…     Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu came to a small stream and met six people who were sitting by the stream grilling fish people. Of the six people, Liu Mufeng knew four, namely the hero, the heroine, Ji Furong and sister Ji Haitang, and the remaining two male cultivators, whom Liu Mufeng didn't know were strangers. 

    "Liu Daoyou, Xiao Xu, is it you? Come and eat grilled fish together!" Standing up, the male protagonist smiled and called Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu to eat grilled fish.   

  "Friend Liu Daoist, Xiao Xu!" Seeing the person coming, the hostess also stood up and greeted the two of them.  

   "Oh, so it's Fellow Daoist Xiao and Fellow Daoist Meng!" Smiling, Liu Mufeng greeted the two of them.     "Jiang Xu? Are you Liu Mufeng?" Seeing Jiang Xu, Ji Furong was stunned, then she immediately threw away the fish in her hand, got up and walked towards Liu Mufeng.

    Seeing Ji Furong, who was crazy and a bit demonic, Liu Mufeng took Jiang Xu's hand, and instinctively took three steps back. He looked at each other warily.

    "Eight sister, you're scaring me!" Reluctantly walking over, Ji Haitang hurried forward to grab her sister.

    "Sixth Sister, he is Liu Mufeng, right? He is Liu Mufeng!" Looking at her older sister, Ji Furong said excitedly.

    Hearing this, Ji Haitang smiled wryly. Turning her head, she looked at Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu in embarrassment. "I am the daughter of the lord of Formation City—Ji Haitang. This is my eighth younger sister—Ji Furong. I wonder who the two fellow Taoists are?" "

    I am Liu Mufeng, and this is my partner—Jiang Xu." Smiling , Liu Mufeng announced his name.

    "Oh? Fellow Daoist is Liu Muyan, Fellow Daoist Liu of Black Dragon City?" Staring at Liu Mufeng, Ji Haitang asked again.

    "Yes, exactly!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng confirmed his identity once again.

    "Liu Mufeng, do you know that I have been looking for you for several months. Do you know that I have been looking for you!" Ji Furong said excitedly looking at Liu Mufeng.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng twitched the corners of his mouth. "If I remember correctly, I don't seem to know you, Fellow Daoist!"

    Hearing this, Ji Furong smiled awkwardly. "Yes, you have never met me, but this is not important. What is important is that I want to ask you to wash my spiritual root. I know you washed the spiritual root of Xue Hao from Rune City, and he is now a single spiritual root .So, I also want to wash the spiritual root."

    Looking at Ji Furong who was so excited, Liu Mufeng smiled helplessly. "Fellow Daoist, the matter of washing the spiritual root is also dangerous. It can't be washed casually. In addition, since you know about Young Master Xue, you should also know that my price is not low." "This     , This..." Hearing this, Ji Furong frowned deeply. Before coming to the secret realm, she originally wanted to bring the 80 million spirit stones with her, but her father said that the secret realm was not safe, so she didn't take the spirit stones with her. Shi brought it over, but in the end, she found Liu Mufeng without bringing the spirit stone. This is really a trick of luck!

    "Liu Daoyou, my father is Ji He, the lord of the formation city. My father and your grandfather have been close friends for many years. Look, can we discuss the matter of this spirit stone?" Looking at the person opposite, Ji Haitang Said helplessly.

    "I'm sorry, the small business refuses to bargain, and no credit is accepted!" Shaking his head, Liu Mufeng directly refused.

    "I won't renege on my debt. When I leave the secret realm, I will ask my father to send someone to send the spirit stone to your Black Dragon City." Looking at Liu Mufeng, Ji Furong solemnly promised.

    "There are still nine years and ten months before we leave the secret realm. I don't even know if I can get out alive. Why should I do something thankless? In other words, if I die, then my eighth Thousands of spirit stones, isn’t it a waste of money?” Liu Mufeng thought to himself: When he leaves the secret realm, it’s unknown whether he will return to Black Dragon City, how can he let someone owe his spirit stones on credit, and then send them to the Black Dragon City? What about the city?

    "This, this..." Hearing what Liu Mufeng said, Ji Furong frowned deeply.

    "Hey, why are you like this? My little junior sister is easy to talk and negotiate, but you still insist on rejecting people thousands of miles away. Are you going too far?" Walking over, a burly man with a serious expression on his face Said unhappily.

    Staring at that person, Jiang Xu looked contemptuous. "Too much, would you give your interspatial ring to a stranger like me?"

    "You..." Hearing this, the big man was speechless.

    "Liu Daoyou, my master and your grandfather have been close friends for many years. Our Formation City has always had business dealings with your Black Dragon City, and we have never relied on your Black Dragon City. Our Formation City is very reputable!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, another thin man said so.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng laughed. "The Lord of Array City has friendship and business dealings with my grandfather, that is their business, and has nothing to do with me. It is impossible for me to accept credit from a group of strangers. In my eyes, the four strangers are just meeting for the first time. That's all, I hope you can understand this." It's really funny, you want to pay him on credit? Do you really think this is outside? Do you really think that the name of their formation city is so easy to use?

    "This..." Hearing Liu Mufeng's words, the four people in Formation City were extremely embarrassed. Sure enough, they took it for granted, they thought that Formation City and Black Dragon City had friendship. Liu Mufeng would accept the credit to help Ji Furong wash her spiritual roots, but they didn't expect that Liu Mufeng would not buy their account of Formation City at all.