65.Meet the Liu family.

Comenzar desde el principio

    "Second brother is over the top!" Smiling, Liu Mufeng looked at his talented second brother. Xin said: This guy is indeed a genius of the Liu family, and he has already reached the nine-star level of the spirit realm!

    "Ninth Brother, this secret realm is extremely dangerous, how about we go together?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Liu Muyan asked with a smile.

    "What, take him? Second brother, his strength is so weak, he will drag us back. It's better not to take him!" Looking at her second brother, Liu Zhen'er said dissatisfied.

    Hearing this, Liu Muyan snorted coldly. "If you want to follow me, just be honest with me. If you don't want to follow me, go wherever you like!"

    "Second Brother!" Hearing this, Liu Zhen'er timidly called out, not daring to speak any more. She knew that this secret realm was huge and dangerous, and with her strength as a seven-star spirit mortal realm, she would definitely be eaten by monsters alone. Therefore, she must follow the strong to survive. And the second brother is a nine-star spirit person, the most powerful person in the secret realm. So, she said that she would never leave her second brother.

    "Okay, it would be great to have my second brother and fourth sister protecting me." Nodding, Liu Mufeng agreed to Liu Muyan's proposal.

    "We are brothers, and we should help each other." Smiling, Liu Muyan said seriously.

    "Let's go, second brother, this way!" After speaking, Liu Mufeng pointed to the east.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Liu Muyan followed the two brothers Liu Mufeng and walked towards the east.

    Stamping her feet angrily, although Liu Zhen'er was reluctant, she didn't dare to refute, so she could only follow behind them sullenly.

    "Ninth Brother, I heard that you have contracted the Five Elements Spirit Insect to help others wash their spiritual roots. Is there such a thing?" Looking at his cousin beside him, Liu Muyan asked with a smile.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng laughed. "Second brother, it's just a rumor. How can there be any five-element spirit insects? The five-element spirit insects have long been extinct!" Sure enough, Liu Muyan knew about it. Shuangyang Town is just a small town with little news, so the Liu family didn't know about it. But Liu Muyan is different, Liu Muyan is the core disciple of Lingwu Sect, and he is much more informed than the Liu family in the small town. So, he already knew. Otherwise, he wouldn't be willing to take this trash with him!

    "Oh!" Nodding his head, Liu Muyan didn't react too much.

    "How can a worm wash people's spiritual roots? What a joke. I don't know who is so boring to say such a ridiculous joke!" Walking behind, Liu Zhen'er said sullenly.

    "Fourth sister is absolutely right. It's just nonsense!" Liu Mufeng said with a smile after glancing at Liu Zhen'er.

    "Ninth Brother, I heard that you have returned to Black Dragon City?" Liu Muyan asked again, staring at his cousin.

    "Well, I lived in Black Dragon City for four years!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng told the truth.

    Hearing this, Liu Zhen'er was shocked. "You? You went back to the Wang family? How is it possible? Why would the Wang family want you, a trash with five spirit roots? How?"

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng gave the other party a cold look without answering.

    "Fourth, what nonsense are you talking about? The ninth brother is the grandson of the Lord Wang, and he went to his grandfather's house, what does he care about you? What are you making a fuss about?" Liu Muyan said angrily, staring at Liu Zhen'er. with.

    "Oh!" Closing her mouth, Liu Zhen'er looked at Liu Mufeng with envy. I thought to myself: How can the little trash have such a good life? She is obviously a trash with five spiritual roots, but there is actually a grandfather who is in the spirit king realm, and was taken back to Black Dragon City by his grandfather to be the young master, but what about her? She is a three-spiritual root, and her aptitude is much better than that of a waste. Why doesn't she have such a good life, and can't be the daughter of the city lord's mansion? Damn it, damn it!

    "Ninth brother, are City Master Wang and the three senior kings in good health?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Liu Muyan asked again.

    "Well, grandpa and three uncles are fine!" This is the truth. Liu Mufeng has lived in Black Dragon City for more than four years, and he knows everything about the city, so he knows that his grandpa and his three uncles All had a great time.

    "Oh!" Nodding, Liu Muyan didn't say anything more.

    The three of them met Liu Cheng, Liu Shu, and Liu Shu's wife Dong Huixin as they walked.

    "Second brother, it's good to meet you!" Seeing his younger brother, Liu Cheng secretly heaved a sigh of relief, he knew that it was safest to be with his second brother at this moment.

    "Second brother!" With their partner, Liu Shu and Dong Huixin greeted Liu Muyan together.

    "Brother, third brother, third younger sibling!" Seeing the three of them, Liu Muyan smiled. Didn't say much.

    "Big brother, third brother, third sister-in-law!" Seeing the three of them, Liu Mufeng and Liu Zhen'er greeted them with a smile.

    "Oh, it's Fourth Sister and Ninth Brother!" Seeing these two, Liu Cheng smiled and nodded.

    Seeing Liu Mufeng, Liu Shu's expression was shocked. "Little waste, you dare to come to the secret realm?"

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng smiled. Xin said: The third child and the fourth child are brothers and sisters born of the same father and mother, and they all speak in the same tune. He looks very much like the second uncle of the original owner who is self-righteous and often likes to preach to the original owner.

    "Ninth brother!" Seeing Liu Mufeng, Dong Hui felt a little embarrassed.

    "Sister-in-law three!" Liu Mufeng bowed his head politely. In fact, Dong Huixin's family, the Dong family, is also a small family in Shuangyang Town. Back then, Dong's father and the original owner's father were good brothers who shared life and death together, and the original owner and Dong Huixin were born on the same day in the same year, so the two families became married. Dong Huixin became the fiancée of the original owner. However, when the original owner was five years old, the spiritual root was tested to be five spiritual roots, while Dong Huixin had three spiritual roots. For this reason, the Dong family called off the marriage. Unexpectedly, this woman still married into the Liu family, her third cousin——Liu Shu. Come to think of it, not long after the original owner left the Liu family, this woman must have married into the family!

    "Old Nine, it's not me, the elder brother, talking about you, you talking about you, a trash with five spiritual roots, a monk with a four-star spirit mortal realm, what are you doing in this secret realm? Aren't you catching up?" Are you looking for death, you?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Liu Shu began to lecture with disapproval.

    "I'm just here to try my luck!" Looking for death? You are a seven-star spiritual realm, and you are embarrassed to say that I, a seven-star monk in the spiritual realm, have low strength? You have a hole in your head, right?

    "Okay third, why are there so many nonsense, let's go!" After glancing at third, Liu Muyan took Liu Mufeng and left first.

    I saw the two go. The other four were stunned for a moment, and immediately followed, no one dared to fall behind. I was afraid that Liu Muyan would leave her behind. Die in this dangerous secret realm.