58.Buisness talk.

Start from the beginning

    "Well, everyone back down!" Raising his hand, Xue Gang waved. The butler immediately led the maids and servants out of the hall.

    "Can't I listen too?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Hao asked.

    "Young City Lord can stay!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng didn't drive away the other party, after all, whether this matter can be done depends on this person!

    "Oh!" Hearing this, Xue Hao didn't leave.

    Taking a look at the closed door, Liu Mufeng nodded. He took out a list from his space ring. He got up and walked to Xue Gang and handed it to the other party. "City Lord Xue, I want these talismans."

    "Oh?" After taking the list, Xue Gang glanced at it from top to bottom. It was discovered that the other party wanted a lot of talismans, and not only did they want a large number of second-level talismans, but even twenty third-level directional teleportation talismans.

    "So many? These talismans together cost at least 80 million spirit stones. You have just returned to the Wang family for four years, and the Lord Wang entrusted you with such an important purchase?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Hao asked suspiciously.

    "No, these are not the talismans that Black Dragon City wants to buy, these are a batch of talismans that my partner and I need!" Looking at Xue Hao, Liu Mufeng told the truth.

    "Nephew Liu Xian, may I ask, what is the use of so many talismans?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Gang asked curiously.

    "For Cangshan Secret Realm!" To tell the truth, Liu Mufeng didn't hide it either.

    "The Cangshan Secret Realm? Isn't it three years before the Cangshan Secret Realm is opened?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Gang's eyes were full of doubts.

    "No, it doesn't need three years, it will be opened in eight months." Looking at the shocked city lord, Liu Mufeng said with confidence.

    "Impossible, Cangshan Secret Realm is opened every hundred years, and it will be a hundred years after three years." Shaking his head, Xue Hao didn't believe it.

    "No, Cangshan Secret Realm has been opened a total of twelve times, but each opening time is not a hundred years. There was an interval of ninety-seven years and three months between the first opening and the second opening. The second opening There was an interval of ninety-six years and eight months between the third opening..." Looking at Xue Hao, Liu Mufeng told the exact time between the twelve openings.

    After listening to Liu Mufeng's words, Xue Hao opened his mouth in shock. "You, how do you know such details?"

    "It's written in ancient books. I often go to my grandfather's study to read some ancient books and books on history. Besides, I can understand ancient Chinese, and I can understand many ancient books." I said that the secret realm will be opened in eight months, based on the 12 years of Jiazi's operation, I speculated. However, I can't guarantee whether the secret realm will be opened by then. However, if the young city lord wants to go For the secret realm, I advise you to prepare early. It is absolutely impossible for the secret realm to be opened after three years. Because, in the past twelve openings and eleven intervals, there has never been a hundred years." Looking at Xue Hao, Liu Mufeng said so.

    "Oh, I see!" Nodding his head, Xue Hao looked at Liu Mufeng with a strange expression for a long time. I thought to myself: This guy is really amazing. He actually understands the secrets of Cangshan Mountain in such a detailed way that he even figured out when it will be opened by himself!

    "Thank you, Nephew Liu Xian, for letting me know!" Smiling, Xue Gang thanked him with a smile.

    "You don't have to be polite, Lord Xue. Let's get back to business, let's talk about our business. I don't know if the batch of talismans on the list are in stock, does Lord Xue have any?" Looking at Xue Gang, Liu Mufeng asked with a smile.

    Hearing this, Xue Gang laughed. "If my Rune City doesn't have any goods, then what is it called Rune City?"

    Looking at the confident Xue Gang, Liu Mufeng nodded. "I knew that you would have no problem finding City Lord Xue!"

    "Of course there will be no problem. Within five days, I can prepare all the talismans that nephew Liu Xian wants. However, 80 million spirit talismans Stones are not a small amount, I can give Nephew Liu Xian a 10% discount for 72 million spirit stones for Friends Wang Daoyou's sake. What does Nephew Liu think?" Looking at Liu Mufeng with a smile, Xue Gang asked stand up.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng smiled wryly. He lowered his head and saluted Xue Gang. "Thank you, City Lord Xue, for your kindness. However, this junior doesn't have so many spirit stones."

    Hearing this, Xue Hao couldn't help but stare. "Hey, you don't have a spirit stone and you came to my house to buy a spirit talisman? Are you sincerely here to trick our father and son?" "

    Nephew Liu Xian, do you want to owe part of the spirit stone on credit in the name of Daoist Wang?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Just asked calmly.

    "No, actually, I don't even want to get a single spirit stone!" Shaking his head, Liu Mufeng spoke very seriously.

    Hearing this, Xue Hao's face turned black. "Hey, if you don't want to get a piece of spirit stone, then you still think you can't grab it?"

    Looking at Xue Hao who was furious, Liu Mufeng smiled. "Young City Lord, you are too flattering on me. With just these two blows, City Lord Xue can crush me to death with a single finger. How can I have the ability to rob?" Hearing what Liu Mufeng said,

    Xue Hao was furious. Just disappeared a little. "Then, what do you mean?"

    "I just want to make a deal with City Lord Xue. Exchange other treasures for these talismans!" Looking at Xue Gang and his son, Liu Mufeng said so.

    "Treasure? What kind of treasure can be worth 80 million? Take it out and have a look. If it's not worth the price, we won't exchange it!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Hao asked the other party to take out the thing to have a look.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng smiled and looked at Xue Gang. Ask the other person for their opinion.

    "Nephew Liu Xian said that, so I'm also curious. How can rare treasures be so expensive? I really want to see it!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Gang said curiously.

    "Young Master Xue's future, I wonder if it's worth the 80 million spirit stones?" As he spoke, five spirit insects flew out of Liu Mufeng's sleeves. Gold, green, blue, red, khaki, five insects flew into Liu Mufeng's palm, flew around in Liu Mufeng's palm, and then were taken back by Liu Mufeng's sleeves. in the bracelet.

    "This, is this a five-element spirit worm?" Seeing the five worms, Xue Gang was shocked.

    "No, it's not considered a five-element spirit worm now, it can only be said to be a close spirit worm who has returned to the ancestors with 30% of the blood of the five-element spirit worm." Liu Mufeng said this very seriously and carefully.

    "Five Elements Spirit Insect? Father, what is Five Elements Spirit Insect?" Looking at his father, Xue Hao asked suspiciously.

    Glancing at his son, Xue Gang didn't answer. He turned to look at Liu Mufeng. "Nephew Liu Xian used them to wash the spiritual roots?"

    "Wash? Wash the spiritual roots?" Hearing this, Xue Hao was shocked. Heart said: Can the worm wash the spiritual root? There is such a bug?